PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: A Competitive Drought? The Patriots Seem to Have Avoided One

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
A Competitive Drought? The Patriots Seem to Have Avoided One
Ian Logue
It's sort of crazy to think that teams have gone decades without finding their guy. Meanwhile, Belichick essentially had just one season without his. Raise your hand if you're a little surprised.

The post A Competitive Drought? The Patriots Seem to Have Avoided One appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

This seems a bit early. 7-9 and 10-7 is a team still in the process of finding its feet. How many times have other bad teams had false dawns? Jets in 09-10 thought they finally had it all figured out.

I wish that wildcard game would have been the kind of game that gave us more insight into how good Mac really is one way or the other. It wasn't for obvious reasons.

Unless the team has a remarkable run of bad injury luck I don't see them cratering with BB here if that's what we mean by competitive. They'll be competitive for a playoff spot for sure. If Mac is for real I'm expecting the window to actually contend to slowly start to open again in 2023.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back