PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: 5 Patriots & NFL Things to Know: News and Notes 4/6

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
5 Patriots & NFL Things to Know: News and Notes 4/6
Ian Logue
New England Patriots news and NFL Notes for Tuesday, April 6, 2021.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Not having Sam the Sham Darnit at QB for the NYJETE is definitely bad news for the NEP, whose defense needs as many bad QBs to face as possible so that they can believe that they're good again...

Pretty please with sugar on top Bill, do NOT ****ing trade up - or even take at #15 - the future Bust Justin Fields...I'm beggin' ya...

The league's Worst WRs coach of 2019, the arrogant Little Billy-wannabe Joey Judge, can go FECK OFF...as can the ENTIRE New Jersey Vagiants organization, fans included naturally...

"While looking up some information on Josh McDaniels, I didn’t realize that both McDaniels and Nick Caserio played football together at John Carroll...Dave Ziegler and Jerry Schuplinski were also part of that group, rounding out a connection I obviously missed. The fact that they all ultimately ended up together in the NFL for one of the most successful franchises is also definitely pretty cool."

Actually it's Not cool...Quite the opposite, in fact...

And Billy & what's left of the cabal better not even ****ing think about wasting a ****ing pick on KJ ****ing Costello.

Reactions: Ian

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back