PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need a laugh? Bills fans on Gilmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffalo people are infatuated with everything Patriots.

Bills fans are crazy if they don’t think Gilmore has improved since he signed with us.
Having actually competent coaches has been the making or improvement of better players than Gilmore.

How about everyone was shocked when BB gave Gilmore the contract.

Some even suggested it was an "in your face" at Malcom Butler.
We'll eventually find out what the deal was wth Butler. Until then I have faith that Bill would not just throw the guy away on a whim.

It was great when a poster contradicted several previous posts that Gilmore had more PI calls because he played for the Bills. He did his research and found Gilmore actually had more PI calls as a Patriot then he ever did with Buffalo.

It was great when a poster contradicted several previous posts that Gilmore had more PI calls because he played for the Bills. He did his research and found Gilmore actually had more PI calls as a Patriot then he ever did with Buffalo.

Yeah that was funny. And I was shocked to see the amount of penalties Gilmore got this season. Because watching the games it doesn't feel like he flagged that much.

Bills fans are just jealous of the Patriots. They were hoping Gilmore would be a terrible signing by the Pats. Instead, he's been the best CB this team has seen since Law.

Bills fans saying he doesn't get called for PI anymore is hillarious.
Saying that what he got called for when he was with them is called a great play with us.
Then someone pointed out he has more calls since he's been with us.
Then one of their levelheaded fans said being coached by BB has clearly made him a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes