Not open for further replies.
"Gilmore on the Pats is the same player he was in Buffalo"

Basically blaming refs for not calling penalties on him. Salt salt salt

Gilmore on the Pats is the same player he was in Buffalo

cartman-licking-tears-gif-1.gif

"Gilmore on the Pats is the same player he was in Buffalo"

Basically blaming refs for not calling penalties on him. Salt salt salt

Gilmore on the Pats is the same player he was in Buffalo

No, he is much, much better than he was in Buffalo. I admit I’ve seen Brady torch this guy when he was a Bill and I questioned his discipline coming in. But that ended pretty quickly.

He upped his game big time and has became the best CB since Ty Law to play for this team. He might even be better in time.

Did they not see the All Pro award?

No, he is much, much better than he was in Buffalo. I admit I’ve seen Brady torch this guy when he was a Bill and I questioned his discipline coming in. But that ended pretty quickly.

He upped his game big time and has became the best CB since Ty Law to play for this team. He might even be better in time.

Did they not see the All Pro award?
No, they're too busy throwing bildos on the field.

Gilmore in Bills uniform was a good player but seemed to be a freelancer. He was definitely talented but needed to be motivated and put into a right defence scheme. I remember he had so many penalties what was his problem in Pats uniform during his first season.Fortunately every game he has shown more maturity and stability to finaly become a great and dominant CB. I am so glad he has been playing for us and was one of the most crucial element of the winning team.

I have to admire the creative ability of other team's fans. Every SB win we take away more and more of their legitimate excuses to trash this Patriots team, and every time they come up with newer and more stupid ways to disparage it.

Gilmore was still a good CB in Buffalo. Problem was

2012- HC- Chan Gailey DC- Dave Wannstedt
2013- HC- Doug Marrone DC- Mike Pettine
2014- HC- Doug Marrone DC- Jim Schwartz
2015- HC- Rex Ryan DC- Dennis Thurman (1st year as a DC)
2016- HC- Rex Ryan DC- Dennis Thurman

There was no coaching stability, he was changing systems almost every year.

When Pats have good to elite CBs they know how to use them

It sucks we got him. First-team all-pro, SB champ, and the guy we’ve waited on for about 15 years to make “the stop” on defense. What a desperate reach.

How about everyone was shocked when BB gave Gilmore the contract.

Some even suggested it was an "in your face" at Malcom Butler.

I'll take 1000 on Buffalo Bills Alex

Where do former Bills players go to get rings?

What is the New England Patriots

I have to admire the creative ability of other team's fans. Every SB win we take away more and more of their legitimate excuses to trash this Patriots team, and every time they come up with newer and more stupid ways to disparage it.
Yeah, I was reading the Steeler board's SB game thread and many fans there think the Pats have to be cheating somehow.

Yeah, I was reading the Steeler board's SB game thread and many fans there think the Pats have to be cheating somehow.

Ah, well they would know since most of their trophies are the result of it.

Meanwhile on the Redskins board, there are several posters who have given up hating the Pats and say that their life is vastly improved for it. They have decided Brady is like Jordan and you just have to appreciate what you witness. It was pleasant reading. One poster went so far as to say anyone who says the Pats cheat is just an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News