• Patriots win

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Bucs win

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • A bigger storyline beyond who wins the game

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Ray Lewis KAG

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • It's just 1 regular season game. Doesn't matter.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Last edited:
The game won't live up to the hype.

The hype will draw people since the fans of 31 teams hate the Patriots, but they won't stick around for long.

There's plenty of other stuff to give your attention to.

I understand to the hype because of Brady but the reality is it's a super bowl contender versus a team that's going to win 5 or 6 games. I wonder how many people are going to continue to tune in when Tampa is up two or three touchdowns.

Last edited:
I actually think it's going to end up being a pretty good game. Pats always seem to over-perform against the most talented teams.

Ever? As in ahead of Super Bowls? Can't see that but ratings will be massive..

Ashley already started a thread on it, but what the hell

Ashley already started a thread on it, but what the hell

Yeah let's forget the actual timestamps where this one was put out first by half an hr. Keep sighing. Whatever, I'm fine as long as the pregame discussion is happening. It's an exciting week.

I can't wait for this game to be over and the Pats and Bucs have matching 2 and 2 records!

Evans, A Brown, Gronkowski, Godwin....too many weapons for the Patriots vastly overrated secondary and linebacker corps. It's going to take an incredible effort from the defense to be competitive in this game. Likely need at least a +2 TO margin to win...fingers crossed, it'd be nice to get a win on the national stage...

I actually think it's going to end up being a pretty good game. Pats always seem to over-perform against the most talented teams.
The old patriots over performed, as you say. These are the new patriots that get punts blocked. And shank kickoffs. Turn catchable passes into interceptions. Get flagged, constantly, when receiving kickoffs and punts. They are going to get steam rolled in humiliating fashion.

Last edited:
What cracks me up about NBC is how they are desperately trying to promote the "unprecedented" sporting confluence of the Super Bowl and Olympics at the same time, like that is something they are excited for. Reality is that they are pissed about it.

The old patriots over performed, as you say. These are the new patriots that get punts blocked. And shank kicks offs. Turn catchable passes into interceptions. Get flagged, constantly, when receiving kickoffs and punts. They are going to get steam rolled in humiliating fashion.
Last year the games against the Chiefs, Seahawks and Bills (away) ended up being pretty good games, and those were the best teams they faced. I think we see something similar this week - an encouraging loss.

This isn’t those great Indy-NE regular season types…. This is one team vying for the SB and the other trying to ascend over time.

Even if they had an elite healthy gilmore in there I don’t think Pats have the horses. Brady chose his destination well.

New England is going to have to play their best game just to keep it competitive or from being a blowout.

The two wild cards I really want to see is how well BB and TB game plan against each other. This is BB’s chance to shine and put together a bunch of things that make Brady uncomfortable. The number 1 thing that has caused this team superbowl rings is interior pressure. It’s cost a lot of other teams too btw. That is BB’s only chance as far as I’m concerned. Make a gameplan that is able to utilize Barmore and all the other rushers. If that can happen consistently they can shock the world on live tv. I don’t think they have enough dbs to play 5 or 6 out there and be effective with Brady having all day.

Oh, we play the Bucs Sunday?

And rightfully so.
Not only was it undefeated Brady vs undefeated Manning, the Colts coming in had won by an average of 17.4, and the Patriots by an average of 25.5.

Still can't believe the Patriots won that game on the road when the penalty yardage was 146 to 25.

Updated now with the Adele promo video.

I can't wait for this game to be over and the Pats and Bucs have matching 2 and 2 records!
Was this close................ humble pie is tasty!

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back