PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

I have zero interest in Leonard .... never did since he was a jerk in SA .... championships are not worth watching @ssholes

It’s well known that Jordan was an @sshole off the court, I enjoyed watching him win championships.

"The Celtics will tip-off their Las Vegas summer action on Saturday, July 6 against the Philadelphia 76ers at 5:30 p.m. (Eastern), the first of four games Boston will play in the preliminary round. The Celtics will also square off against Cleveland on Monday, July 8 at 7:30 p.m., Denver on Tuesday, July 9 at 8:00 p.m., and Memphis on Thursday, July 11 at 10:30 p.m. before entering tournament play. Every MGM Resorts Summer League game will air live on television for the second straight year, with ESPN networks and NBA TV combining to televise a record number of games."

Celtics 2019 Summer League Roster & Broadcast Schedule | Boston Celtics

Completely disagree. Watched all year : was great. He shut his yap and delivered. Exactly what a fan loves.

Maybe the SA situation was mishandled by both KL & the team...

that's what they said about Irving......so you win 1 year, now that's gone as is Leonard, and everything you traded.....for a diva

and no......the current scenario show's that he's still a ****......he's made up his mind, just wants to see people dance and sing for him

that's what they said about Irving......so you win 1 year, now that's gone as is Leonard, and everything you traded.....for a diva

and no......the current scenario show's that he's still a ****......he's made up his mind, just wants to see people dance and sing for him
Seems like he is kind of having his own 'the decision'.
Perhaps wanting his decision to not be among the others announced ... prima donna.
Of course he knows and has known for a while ...

Anyone think we should go after Cousins?

Not me ... is the current Cousins better than Kanter at this point?
Teams are very concerned about his durability ... he may be lucky to sign for 2 or 3 million.

good for you......did it make you feel like you've won something?

As a fan your invested in the team and players. So when they win then yes it feels like we as fans win as well.

He can leave. Still a brilliant, daring move by TOR and one that’s cemented their championship. Without him, they don’t win. Simple. He isn’t Ray Lewis. We’re not cheering for a rapist/murderer.

He won. Two time series mvp. To me, that is what he was brought to do. He delivered. As long as he’s not a criminal, his production merits kudos.

Last edited:
As a fan your invested in the team and players. So when they win then yes it feels like we as fans win as well.

yes......but in reality, you've won nothing......it's entertainment

he doesn't help this team.......injuries have reduced his mobility so his defense is even worse than Kanter's ....... Cousins is a dinosaur in today's game

yes......but in reality, you've won nothing......it's entertainment

Am I really getting the “your just a fan your not on the team so you haven’t won anything” speech?

Am I really getting the “your just a fan your not on the team so you haven’t won anything” speech?

You’re the one that went there.....my point was not about fandom but rather the sport ... the Celtics played better (more entertaining) basketball when Irving was not on the floor.....watching whatever team has Lebron is boring.....the the raptors were ok but I just don’t give a crap about going off and getting a guy to win a couple of extra games.....I prefer organic growth more than that 5 min you get to jizz yourself because they won it all.....it was good to see them win with Garnett and Allen but I honestly had more fun watching the walker / pierce team get to the conference finals

He can leave. Still a brilliant, daring move by TOR and one that’s cemented their championship. Without him, they don’t win. Simple. He isn’t Ray Lewis. We’re not cheering for a rapist/murderer.

He won. Two time series mvp. To me, that is what he was brought to do. He delivered. As long as he’s not a criminal, his production merits kudos.

Meh.....I have more fun watching young guys grow

Leonard to the Clippers.

Also...

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe