PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

This is ugly.

if brad gets animated, you know ****'s up

Bright side: 1982-83 Celtics went out of the Eastern semis losing 4 straight to the Bucks. Next year were NBA champs (not that I see Larry Bird walking through the door).

dude i would love this, but NOLA aint dumb, those are the only players on our roster worth anything...
Yep. Any deal for AD starts with Tatum & Brown.

Yep. Any deal for AD starts with Tatum & Brown.
And it’s not even that attractive. Not only that, AD doesn’t want to go to Boston.

Pre Ingram’s injury, LA’s deal was way better. If Ingram gets cleared, it’s still a better deal. LA is still willing to trade him/Kuzma/Ball and one or two 1st round picks.

Bright side: 1982-83 Celtics went out of the Eastern semis losing 4 straight to the Bucks. Next year were NBA champs (not that I see Larry Bird walking through the door).
That series was painful. Larry had the flu missed a game and had a dislocated finger. Fitch was axed

They lose tonight and I'm not investing any time with it ... too disgusted.
Horford 4-12
Irving 5-18
Brown 2-8
Hayward 3-9

No cure for that kind of suck.

jason looks like **** too, and im talking effort

Looks like a team that has just quit.
Better TEAM without Kyrie last year. Kyrie doesn't work with Stevens Offense.

Go to the hoop for f*** sake. It’s like they are allergic to it or something.
Jacking up a bunch of terrible 3’s is not gonna work.
Try not to breathe on Giannis, it a foul.
Stop shooting 3’s
And I’ll drive Kyrie to the airport

Have a good idea regarding what Danny should do to the 2018-19 Boston Celtics

giphy (1).gif

Great job of group sleepwalking by the Celtics! The choreography is amazing!

This team is absolute garbage.
They need cut everyone including the coach.

what a humiliation. they deserve it. they have been sleepwalking the entire season. I hope this brings on major changes. nobody is untouchable on this team. counting the minutes until kyrie blames everybody but himself.

Last edited:
The coming offseason will be tumultuous. We could see 50% turnover or more after Ainge gets done.

Kyrie will rightly take a lot of heat but 2 things stood out to me the entire year. First, Tatum did not add to his game. He needs to be embarrassed by his performance this year and be more professional in preparing for next year. Second, for whatever reason, Stevens never got a handle on the bad chemistry and found a way to get the best out of the team. Listen, the Bucks are really good, but the effort in this series was poor.

I’m sorry guys, but I had to do this!

Kyrie will rightly take a lot of heat but 2 things stood out to me the entire year. First, Tatum did not add to his game. He needs to be embarrassed by his performance this year and be more professional in preparing for next year. Second, for whatever reason, Stevens never got a handle on the bad chemistry and found a way to get the best out of the team. Listen, the Bucks are really good, but the effort in this series was poor.
Kyrie is to blame for 99 percent of it. he is the reason Stevens couldn't fix the bad chemistry. he also had a very negative effect on Tatum a very young impressionable player. kyries me first attitude destroyed that team.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back