PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My new Vid: Mac Jones Can't Beat The Titans

Congrats on your video and good luck on your channel! It’s also interesting to hear the voice behind the poster.

And I can’t believe these idiots picked the Titans to win.

@NovaScotiaPatsFan Incidentally I just got recommended your "Can't Throw Deep" video on YouTube directly on the site, so it seems it must be doing very well if YouTube is pushing it as a recommendation to people. Didn't even know it was yours, I watched it and enjoyed it. Awesome job! Will check this one out now and will subscribe to your channel.

@NovaScotiaPatsFan Incidentally I just got recommended your "Can't Throw Deep" video on YouTube directly on the site, so it seems it must be doing very well if YouTube is pushing it as a recommendation to people. Didn't even know it was yours, I watched it and enjoyed it. Awesome job! Will check this one out now and will subscribe to your channel.
Yeah, I'm blown away by how popular that video is. Has 133k views so far. I guess people either love Mac or hate the talking heads or both!

Great job on the video!!!

Well done.

Those were excellent sir!

Yeah, I'm blown away by how popular that video is. Has 133k views so far. I guess people either love Mac or hate the talking heads or both!
I saw that video on YouTube right before the game. It made me laugh how he was debunking the myth. Great video!

Great videos, keep it up.

Does the over the top hatred of the Patriots by Nick Wright actually work for him career wise? Do 31 other teams fan enjoy his act?

Last edited:
Does the over top the hatred of the Patriots by Nick Wright actually work for him career wise? Do 31 other teams fan enjoy his act?
I tried to ask that on the NFL subreddit, but the admins on there are nuts. Won't let any natural discussion happen so they deleted my post. But I'd love to know.

Does the over the top hatred of the Patriots by Nick Wright actually work for him career wise? Do 31 other teams fan enjoy his act?

Has Rob Parker passed the tourch? Go forth my son, and hate upon the Patriots.

Great video. Didn't realize so many talking heads actually discounted the Patriots ! Love it !!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who checked out my first video. Hope you enjoy the sequel!

Nice vids man. I really loved reading the comments on the Mac can’t throw deep vid. All those dudes throwing hate at you that either didn’t watch the video or had some serious comprehension issues. **** was too funny. :haha:

Has Rob Parker passed the tourch? Go forth my son, and hate upon the Patriots.
Parker's not on national TV anymore. He's the sports guy for some local station in Detroit I think and he does a youtube podcast with Broussard I think from First Things First.

Seems like he fell off a bit. Couldn't happen to a more deserving douche.

Parker's not on national TV anymore. He's the sports guy for some local station in Detroit I think and he does a youtube podcast with Broussard I think from First Things First.

Seems like he fell off a bit. Couldn't happen to a more deserving douche.
They both went to Fox Sports radio too I think.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back