PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My guess as to who BB will pick in the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Clint Sintim.

a 3-4 LB who is a bit of a less of a projection. I think Sintim is more polished in coverage than any of the other OLB in the draft at our position.

Clint Sintim.

a 3-4 LB who is a bit of a less of a projection. I think Sintim is more polished in coverage than any of the other OLB in the draft at our position.

This will sound cranky, well because I am cranky.

But I am sure we are all in favor of some more "Here is what I think threads", like any of us self absorbed jerks care about anyone else's thoughts.

Please enough.

you are cranky . :D And that's what I think. :rofl:

This will sound cranky, well because I am cranky.

But I am sure we are all in favor of some more "Here is what I think threads", like any of us self absorbed jerks care about anyone else's thoughts.

Please enough.

have a little sand in your vagina?? :singing: This is a forum and he is just giving his opinion. He has every right and so does everyone else in this forum. As long as it is Patriots related it should be fine. its 8 days till draft day and its an exciting time and speculating who we take in the first or what trades happens is something to pass the time till April 25th gets here!

Last edited:
i dont care when people post who they think we will take so long as it isnt connor barwin

If we take a LB in the first 2 rounds I'll be happy no matter who he is.

If we take a LB in the first 2 rounds I'll be happy no matter who he is.

I agree!! We are pretty solid on paper already, we add some more depth and we will be fine!! I think in the 6th round we pick up a Fresno State QB Tom Brandstater with #199!

Clint Sintim.

Sintim may be more polished, but he also lacks the athleticism and upside of Barwin, Matthews, Ayers, English, Maybin, Michael Johnson, etc. I don't consider Sintim a 1st round caliber player, and I don't understand the logic of taking a late 2nd round guy in the 1st round just because he is more finished. I like Sintim (mainly at SILB), but not earlier than #47.

I think Sintim is more of a one trick pony as far as pass rushing is concerned. Ayers, Kruger, have better upside IMO.

Barwin can be had in the second round. draft an OT (Not a sexy pick) but we need to keep brady healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back