PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My first Pats game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a disgraceful game. What a shocker for my first ever game. Henry single handily destroyed us.

I'm sorry your first game had to be this ****fest. I hope you enjoyed the experience though, watching the GOAT at the razor is a hallowed experience unto itself regardless of the result.

I'm sorry your first game had to be this ****fest. I hope you enjoyed the experience though, watching the GOAT at the razor is a hallowed experience unto itself regardless of the result.

It was a fantastic experience and I loved every minute of the build up. The game wasn’t good. Still, got myself a new jersey from the pro shop and some other souvenirs. Just a shame it had to end that way.

Henry had a fine game. HOWEVER, the defense allowed only 14 points and gave the offense an additional series with their interception.

That was a disgraceful game. What a shocker for my first ever game. Henry single handily destroyed us.

Was my first game too, I thought it was a fun game despite the loss. Being a 1 point game for so long meant a looooot of screaming. Traffic sucked though. I’ll try to stop at the Pro Shop tomorrow for a new hat and/or jersey. I think they’re open tomorrow anyway...

Hope our next game is a winning one!

Wow. Getting away from the stadium was a nightmare. There must have been a few hundred people waiting at lot 15 for an Uber or Lyft. Is it usually like that?

The clock management was poor I thought. MV was clearly running the clock down as much as he could and we allowed it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe