PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My first Pats game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a disgraceful game. What a shocker for my first ever game. Henry single handily destroyed us.

I'm sorry your first game had to be this ****fest. I hope you enjoyed the experience though, watching the GOAT at the razor is a hallowed experience unto itself regardless of the result.

I'm sorry your first game had to be this ****fest. I hope you enjoyed the experience though, watching the GOAT at the razor is a hallowed experience unto itself regardless of the result.

It was a fantastic experience and I loved every minute of the build up. The game wasn’t good. Still, got myself a new jersey from the pro shop and some other souvenirs. Just a shame it had to end that way.

Henry had a fine game. HOWEVER, the defense allowed only 14 points and gave the offense an additional series with their interception.

That was a disgraceful game. What a shocker for my first ever game. Henry single handily destroyed us.

Was my first game too, I thought it was a fun game despite the loss. Being a 1 point game for so long meant a looooot of screaming. Traffic sucked though. I’ll try to stop at the Pro Shop tomorrow for a new hat and/or jersey. I think they’re open tomorrow anyway...

Hope our next game is a winning one!

Wow. Getting away from the stadium was a nightmare. There must have been a few hundred people waiting at lot 15 for an Uber or Lyft. Is it usually like that?

The clock management was poor I thought. MV was clearly running the clock down as much as he could and we allowed it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back