PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss or Welker Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Both are great wide recievers, but Moss is HOF. I might get a Welker though because as of right now I know he will be around for a while, and my first name is also Wes. Any opinions???

You can't go wrong with either one....:)

That is true, and the other question is should I get the White, blue, or silver jersey

Don't get the silver one...and if you want to keep the white one clean avoid salsa, dip or juicy steak at football parties. I'd go with blue or a red throwback.

Everybody knows Randy; I say give ol' Puke-in-stride* his due.

*my affectionate nickname for WW

I think I am going to go with a blue Welker, thanks for the help

I have #83. I was going to buy Vrabel, but I changed my mind after that Baltimore game. The guy sold me on his reliability and his "go to" factor. I remember hating Welker when he was on Miami because he KILLED us.

I couldn't be happier that the guy is now a Patriot, I hope he retires one!

I went for the Blue Welker authentic jersey for a Christmas present for myself. I paid $60 on Ebay. Just type Welker authentic and look through the listings. I figured Welker will be around for a while with his new contract, and I like his work ethic. I also bought an authentic Maroney in white earlier in the season for $40, but I am always afraid of staining it.

an authentic for only 60 or 40? on ebay? u must be joking

an authentic for only 60 or 40? on ebay? u must be joking

I looked the other day and there alot of (bad) fakes.

Show a picture buddy, let us be the judge on the quality haha.

I looked the other day and there alot of (bad) fakes.

Show a picture buddy, let us be the judge on the quality haha.

eBay has 3 kinds of authentics. Fakes, which are usually pretty bad and obvious. If you buy one of those, you're a doof. Seconds, which usually have a minor imperfection that doesn't make it past quality inspection. These generally come from overseas sellers. I bought a Moss authentic where the shoulder number was miscut on the top layer. They left a slight overrun of the twill. An exacto knife cut later and it was all good. The third kind are those stolen from the plant. A lot of the workers will short-ship and take some jerseys to sell on eBay. Again, they usually come from overseas or from a few dealers here in the states. Perfect quality, usually $50-75. The only issue is one with your own ethics.

The latter two will typically come in clear bags. If anyone is ever looking to buy an eBay jersey, feel free to PM me or post the link and I can "authenticate" it for you. I'm a bit of a jersey freak and have hundreds at home.

anyone know when the moss pro bowl jersey is coming out...i really want to get it!

Both are great wide recievers, but Moss is HOF. I might get a Welker though because as of right now I know he will be around for a while, and my first name is also Wes. Any opinions???

You can't go wrong with either one so go with the one that more closely matches your physique, tall & lanky vs. short & wiry. I, as a fat b@stard, would be precluded from wearing a WR jersey. My choices are pretty much limited to the OL or DL. Mankins or Wilfork? :D

After buying jerseys of players who promptly leave afterwards, I tend to stick to the classics.

Go with a red Stanley Morgan, if you can find one.

I've never trusted Ebay to buy anything over a few bucks...

I just bought a Randy Moss authentic for $259 from NFL shop a couple days ago, that's the standard price right?

You can't go wrong with either one so go with the one that more closely matches your physique, tall & lanky vs. short & wiry. I, as a fat b@stard, would be precluded from wearing a WR jersey. My choices are pretty much limited to the OL or DL. Mankins or Wilfork? :D

I like to spend Sunday relaxing, watching the game and not doing much else.... I am gonna get a Chris Hanson one.

:)

I went for the Blue Welker authentic jersey for a Christmas present for myself. I paid $60 on Ebay. Just type Welker authentic and look through the listings. I figured Welker will be around for a while with his new contract, and I like his work ethic. I also bought an authentic Maroney in white earlier in the season for $40, but I am always afraid of staining it.

I bought a blue (to avoid stains) replica Moss on eBay but used TomBradyJerseys.com as an eBay-interface, where the players are listed separately down the right side for easy searching.

Aren't the authentics really long and a weird shape because of the shoulder pads?

I like the Premier, they have real numbers like the authentic but are cut for slobs like us.

On another note, I intentionally bought a "fake" on Ebay. I wanted a Red Sox home jersey with Ted Williams number on it. The replicas have his name on the back which is stupid and the authentics are wool which I didn't want. I found a guy selling replica home jerseys with Ted Williams number in the official font professionally sewn on (and no name). The guy did great work, it looks like the real thing, is comfortable and is exactly what I wanted. It cost me a little less than a replica on MLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes