PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Morris - What the @&%*&@ Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know quite well that we can't expect any kind of real info from the Pats on the injury, but I didn't see anything even close to him getting hurt in the first half. Did he slip in the locker room at half time?

Seriously, has the play that he got injured been determined yet?

PJ, Im with you man. Didnt see a play, and havent heard a thing. A complete mystery.

Maybe he too a few hits while he pounder the rock. If he started to complain o it hurting BB pull him after the amount of injuries.

I think it was preemptive. 20-0 lead. Blow out imminent. Defense playing well. Cutler banged up. Great move by BB. why risk his best chance to win more games?

I think it was preemptive. 20-0 lead. Blow out imminent. Defense playing well. Cutler banged up. Great move by BB. why risk his best chance to win more games?

I didn't like "Knee, return is questionable" aspect of it.

I guess we'll know on Wednesday.

I was surprised to hear about the injury at the start of the 2nd half as well. However, I didn't recall seeing a play in the 2nd quarter where he was favoring the knee or may have limped off. I was of the mindset that this was a way to get Morris some rest being up 20, and to see what the rookie could offer.

Terry

I think Green-Ellis locked him in a closet and BB played along because he just wanted an excuse to pound the $#!+ out of the Broncos with an undrafted rookie FA.

I didn't see any play where it looked like he hurt his knee

They never showed him on the sidelines in the second half and I doubt you keep a player in the locker room if you're resting him as a pre emptive precaution...

Wow! Tell me the truth - you are the one who conjures most of the conspiracy theory in the web, aren't you??? :D Just kidding.

Many members in this board attribute a lot to BB, such as - withholding great defensive schemes during the regular season so that he can spring them during the playoffs and dazzle the opponents or not letting some players play so that he can use them for specific schemes in the future etc.

It can be true but I highly doubt it.

I have come to believe that BB is telling the plain truth when he conducts his PCs because he has 1000 of other things to take care off and crosses the bridges only when they arise. At any given point in time during the regular season up and until the last game or two, he is totally committed in taking the best action that will make us win the current game and doesn't think about the future. He has told that a million times but neither the media nor much of the fanbase believes him, and worse, dismisses him.

If the media and most of the fans attribute every action and inaction to his brilliance, so be it! :)

But the biggest question I have: what the @&%*&@ happened to Morris?? :mad:We need him and Jordan badly now that Maroney is out...

Wow! Tell me the truth - you are the one who conjures most of the conspiracy theory in the web, aren't you??? :D Just kidding.

Many members in this board attribute a lot to BB, such as - withholding great defensive schemes during the regular season so that he can spring them during the playoffs and dazzle the opponents or not letting some players play so that he can use them for specific schemes in the future etc.

It can be true but I highly doubt it.

I have come to believe that BB is telling the plain truth when he conducts his PCs because he has 1000 of other things to take care off and crosses the bridges only when they arise. At any given point in time during the regular season up and until the last game or two, he is totally committed in taking the best action that will make us win the current game and doesn't think about the future. He has told that a million times but neither the media nor much of the fanbase believes him, and worse, dismisses him.

If the media and most of the fans attribute every action and inaction to his brilliance, so be it! :)

But the biggest question I have: what the @&%*&@ happened to Morris?? :mad:We need him and Jordan badly now that Maroney is out...

It's like you read my mind.

I know quite well that we can't expect any kind of real info from the Pats on the injury, but I didn't see anything even close to him getting hurt in the first half. Did he slip in the locker room at half time?
QUOTE]

His knees got sore. It was essentially a repetive motion injury coming as a side effect from the massive churning up of rushing yards in only a half of football. ;)

I'll say this: don't hold your breath.

Anyone who actually believes LaMont Jordan has a calf injury hasn't been watching closely.

i just hope that it not too serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST