PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

more controversy coming

Back when i still lived in Beantown my Southern Belle wife decided to surprise me with a lobster dinner. I was watching the Celtics in the bedroom and she wouldnt allow me to leave the room.
Until I hear hysterical screaming. I run in the kitchen and shes standing on a chair screaming. Two large lobsters are scrambling across the kitchen floor. I guess she pulled the wooden pegs out of their claws and they attacked her. Laughed my butt off which was the wrong response
you are my hero

C'mon RW. In this case, "the government" is a group of highly trained experts that we have asked to give us accurate science about health and safety. We aren't victims here, we are in control of it. And yes, in this case, this advice has literally led to a reduction of hundreds of hospital visits every Thanksgiving. It was even highlighted in an episode of West Wing where the President was going to poison his staff because he didn't know better.

the wussification of america continues.......next you're going to tell me i can't cook my lobster alive anymore
I seem to remember this is a thing now. I will look it up.

edit: it's a thing.

Im not trying to get into an argument but anyone who doesn’t like mac and cheese is a ******** *** ***** with **** for a **** . This will be my last post on the matter
I'm not trying to get into an argument but anyone who doesn’t like the Pats is a ******** *** ***** with **** for a **** . This will not be my last post on the matter

I agree with Judon, mac and cheese sucks

I seem to remember this is a thing now. I will look it up.

edit: it's a thing.
Thats insane. So exactly how the hell do you cook a lobster now? You cant boil em alive anymore? Ok wtf do you do? Killing them 1st would be just as barbaric. Do we give them a sleeping pill or anaesthesia 1st? Laughing gas? Weed?

Am I the only one who saw this thread title and thought, Aw ****, what now? Seriously. I can't be the only one with NYFL PTSD?

I also think his disdain for Mac and cheese is a shot at our QB. I don’t think Judon likes Mac and the team has locker room issues. BB has lost the team.
Hey! Who let Tom Jackson in here! I'm calling Ian!

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back