PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Montana dissing TFB ….. again.

I think what handicaps - poisons - any analysis is eternal Patriots denigration.

They gave us crap every step of the way. The 'Tuck Rule'. Baseless accusations of stealing signals at Pittsburgh the next week.
Not for me ... it's all past that cannot be changed ... the same soap opera drama reruns IMO.

Joe spent the last few decades assuming he was the once and always GOAT. That started to fall apart when TB12 tied him with four Rings, disintegrated completely with 3--28, 34--28 and just made him an awkward guest at the party when Brady went on to win another two.

Give it up, Joe. Be content with the great things you achieved and admit that Brady is the GOAT until he is dethroned, unlikely as it is, by someone who wins number eight and nine.

Joe spent the last few decades assuming he was the once and always GOAT. That started to fall apart when TB12 tied him with four Rings, disintegrated completely with 3--28, 34--28 and just made him an awkward guest at the party when Brady went on to win another two.

Give it up, Joe. Be content with the great things you achieved and admit that Brady is the GOAT until he is dethroned, unlikely as it is, by someone who wins number eight and nine.
Joe's personal opinion is negatively affected by his teammates' stupidity in going along with antiPatriots agenda blathered endlessly by media and tangibly implemented by the NFL.

The 49ers are properly recognized for their accomplishments, and while I honestly don't know if Joe or Tom were in fact better than Graham or Baugh, Joe seems to dislike being taken off his pedestal at least a notch.

He had risky at the time back surgery to continue playing and only DeBartolo Jr. insisted they keep him which allowed them to win two and almost three more titles. He would have given them a better chance to win more, no matter how many impressive numbers Young put up.

So he's understably butt hurt. Whatever.

Marino is like Fouts. Prolific production but not going to lead you to the top.

Joe's personal opinion is negatively affected by his teammates' stupidity in going along with antiPatriots agenda blathered endlessly by media and tangibly implemented by the NFL.

The 49ers are properly recognized for their accomplishments, and while I honestly don't know if Joe or Tom were in fact better than Graham or Baugh, Joe seems to dislike being taken off his pedestal at least a notch.

He had risky at the time back surgery to continue playing and only DeBartolo Jr. insisted they keep him which allowed them to win two and almost three more titles. He would have given them a better chance to win more, no matter how many impressive numbers Young put up.

So he's understably butt hurt. Whatever.

Marino is like Fouts. Prolific production but not going to lead you to the top.
Good points. Especially reminding us about Graham and Baugh.

Marino had a golden arm and a couple talented receivers, but even with Shula, he never won anything other than individual awards.
He did not make his teammates better, and he has the same number of rings as i do.

Again, still wondering why Marino has never come up from Joe for 20+ years until now? Its like all of a sudden the criteria has changed for the greatest QB. I wonder why that is?

Again, still wondering why Marino has never come up from Joe for 20+ years until now? Its like all of a sudden the criteria has changed for the greatest QB. I wonder why that is?
He doesn't even know what he's saying anymore
In 2021 Joe proclaimed Brady as the GOAT

Marino had a golden arm and a couple talented receivers, but even with Shula, he never won anything other than individual awards.
He did not make his teammates better, and he has the same number of rings as i do.
That reminds me, I've worn more SB rings than Marino. Jermaine Wiggins let me wear his once.

Prob felt sorry for him. No SBs. Lost his TV job. Divorced. Lost millions in bad business deals....

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back