PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night on BSPN: Giants-49ers Nick Mullinsmania Official Game Thread

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Giants on primetime again is just what we all wanted. Excited to see if this Mullins kid is legit.

Mullens of to a good start.

Eli is 5-6 for 17 yards, including a 10 yard pass. Less than 3 per attempt.

It is so hard to believe how Eli has fallen. This is the same QB that won 2 SB's in the last 10 years , can't still fathom how he beat us twice !! He is much younger than Brady and he shouldn't have fallen so rapidly. His time is up, he really should retire soon. Now he is a product of a system, Coughlin leaves and he is never the same again.

It is so hard to believe how Eli has fallen. This is the same QB that won 2 SB's in the last 10 years , can't still fathom how he beat us twice !! He is much younger than Brady and he shouldn't have fallen so rapidly. His time is up, he really should retire soon. Now he is a product of a system, Coughlin leaves and he is never the same again.

Not making excuses for him but his offensive line is one of the worst lines I've ever seen. His skills have diminished, but the line magnifies that fact tenfold.

Nick Mullens looks really good..

Seems like Solder is playing ok tonight. Relatively speaking.

any chance the 49ers would do us a solid for the Garoppolo trade and send us Mullens for a mid round pick? I would love him as a developmental guy behind Brady.

what is the demographic ESPN is shooting for with "Booger"?

BTW...Ecry is just crapping his panties knowing he is going to have to come back down a TD...he's a sow

That series looked like the old Manning 17 - 20

Is that true what the announcer just said? Eli has never made the playoffs aside from the years... nvm someone corrected him.

Booger is exhausting. He compared OBJ's antics to Brady and now he says Eli should never go into the HOF. I've been seeing a trend with this *******, and I'm sure it's not just me. Must be taking notes from his friend, Sapp.

this mutt ,Tessitore HAS TO GO. Vacuous blithering idiot...where the hell did they dredge HIM up..the sewer line outside 345 Park Avenue? TWO timouts called by the Giants and this idiot is blithering on and on about HOF Ecry...WTF????????????

Eli keeps throwing all these jump balls, pathetic. But what's new.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back