PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mod Edit: **** Copyrighted Material - Please Read ****

I've been following the Patriots just about twice as long as you've been alive son. You go away.

Care to tell us about your fandom? Two reasons:
  1. Open to the possibility you are a disgruntled Pats fan, and maybe you can explain why.
  2. Trolls HATE to describe themselves enough anyone would really get to know them. Trolls love to be strangers as it's easier to make stuff up.
Don't consider this feeding.

More like giving a rope and see if he climbs on it or hangs on it.

People like you are curious to me. When defining a troll, usually someone who starts things to prove one thing without ever saying what they believe the facts prove is part of that definition. Say you think he's guilty based on the report. Or say he's not and although your gut makes you feel he is. What, pray tell, is so hard about that?

He's been charged. After people are charged the public has opinions as to the defendants guilt or innocence. Those of you who claim that he's innocent have zero proof that he is, yet you pretend you do. I think he's guilty. The difference is I don't pretend to have proof of that. However, I made a living out of going with my gut. I was right more often than not. I'm not stopping now just because a bunch of homers are running around pretending they know.

Last edited:
He's been charged. After people are charged the public has opinions as to the defendants guilt or innocence. Those of you who claim that he's innocent have zero proof that he is, yet you pretend you do. I think he's guilty. The difference is I don't pretend to have proof of that. However, I made a living out of going with my gut. I was right more often than not. I'm stopping now just because a bunch of homers are running around pretending they know.

Impossible. Nothing in the report proves guilt. Many prominent reporters are figuring that out now. I have more proof that he's innocent than there is any that proves he's guilty. Wonder if we'll hear from you after this report is shredded, which apparently it already is because, well, the media has to do something. Now that there is a small amount of blood in the water...look out.

Impossible. Nothing in the report proves guilt. Many prominent reporters are figuring that out now. I have more proof that he's innocent than there is any that proves he's guilty. Wonder if we'll hear from you after this report is shredded, which apparently it already is because, well, the media has to do something. Now that there is a small amount of blood in the water...look out.

Nothing in the report proves innocence, period.

Will I be here after this dies down? I'm not going anywhere. I've enjoyed Boston sports since I was 5, and I'm almost 71.

Nothing in the report proves innocence, period.

Will I be here after this dies down? I'm not going anywhere. I've enjoyed Boston sports since I was 5, and I'm almost 71.

Doubt you enjoyed it at 5. But hey we shall see. Maybe at 71 your faculties arent quite there.

Doubt you enjoyed it at 5. But hey we shall see. Maybe at 71 your faculties arent quite there.

"Maybe at 71 your faculties arent quite there"

Smart ***.

@tom444 : "The evidence proves Brady is innocent? I don't care, I can't stand it!!!!!"

Did you guys know that Tom was "in the military"?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back