PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mockumentary: The Day Bill Belichick Coached the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I'm feeling down I just remind myself that the Jets lovers suffer daily from the Mother of All Butthurt... It's better than puppies, sunshine and ice cream all rolled into one ! :D

Only goes to show the brilliance of BB... whiny *****es, sure no one knew was going to happen in New England when he resigned from the NYJ.....

"Worse than an instagram of your ex, over and over again"....

That's great!

We all do need a pleasant reminder every now and then about how BB wisely escaped that franchise and their disastrous Little Lord Fauntrpy owner.

Only goes to show the brilliance of BB... whiny *****es, sure no one knew was going to happen in New England when he resigned from the NYJ.....

"Worse than an instagram of your ex, over and over again"....
The documentary was done in good taste I think. I like the guys they used. I hope BB rights a book after he is done in football explaining why he did this. I know the stories out there, but I want to here from hi.

Anything that causes irreparable harm and damage to the Jets, I am fine with. Belichick to the Patriots may be the greatest of them all.

I love it when a Jets fans mentions how we "stole" "Belicheat."
My response is 2 fold. We learned how when you stole Parcels and I thought he was a despicable cheater and you dodged a bullet. So you want him now? Please clarify and end my confusion.

Let's not forget, parcell's signing of Curtis Martin. The league changed the rules after that, it bent the rules so bad.

Let's not forget, parcell's signing of Curtis Martin. The league changed the rules after that, it bent the rules so bad.

I forgot about Martin and Tuna many years ago and I haven't missed them at all.

Whatever rule changes the NFL made back then, allow me to be the first Pats fans to officially thank them.

And also let me thank the Jests and Tuna Crap for driving Belichamp out of NJ and into NE. It sort of worked out pretty good for us.

Last edited:
I love it when a Jets fans mentions how we "stole" "Belicheat."
My response is 2 fold. We learned how when you stole Parcels and I thought he was a despicable cheater and you dodged a bullet. So you want him now? Please clarify and end my confusion.

Yes, all the haters love to go on about "Belicheat" and "Shady", but they'd take both of them in a hot minute on their team.

Gotta love it.

"The Jets had four picks in the first round of the 2000 draft...Belichick waited until the sixth round to pick Tom Brady. Those four guys won four playoff games in their entire careers."

"For that day...for one fabulous day, the Jets were the preeminent franchise in the National Football League. A lot of teams don't get that day."

Awesome "documentary" and kudos to the guys who were willing to appear. And for the record, I was one of the people who thought hiring BB was a head scratcher. I remember thinking, "isn't that the weirdo who flamed out in Cleveland? What the heck is Bob Kraft doing?" LOL.

Awesome "documentary" and kudos to the guys who were willing to appear. And for the record, I was one of the people who thought hiring BB was a head scratcher. I remember thinking, "isn't that the weirdo who flamed out in Cleveland? What the heck is Bob Kraft doing?" LOL.

I remember thinking it was cool to get the old D coordinator. I still didn't even fathom that he'd do anything that great with the team, though. Who could? I was still pissed because I felt like Carroll killed a contender.

It seems more like a documentary than a mockumentary. Is there anything false in there? Other than the napkin, which is indicated as a dramatization? I think it is tongue in cheek, but it is actually painfully real for the Jets fans. :)

I forgot about Martin and Tuna many years ago and I haven't miss them at all.

Whatever rule changes the NFL made back then, allow me to be the first Pats fans to officially thank them.

And also let me thank the Jests and Tuna Crap for driving Belichamp out of NJ and into NE. It sort of worked out pretty good for us.

"Belichamp".

Love it!

I forgot about Martin and Tuna many years ago and I haven't miss them at all.

It was the "theft" of Martin that triggered my own Jets hatred, but I'm OK with it now. Things really did work out for the best :)

It was the "theft" of Martin that triggered my own Jets hatred, but I'm OK with it now. Things really did work out for the best :)

The way that Tuna and the Jests were conspiring right up to the SB was what I found deplorable.

I remember thinking it was cool to get the old D coordinator. I still didn't even fathom that he'd do anything that great with the team, though. Who could? I was still pissed because I felt like Carroll killed a contender.
I'm too critical for my own good. Among my WTF moments for this team, aside from the BB hiring, have been: Sign Corey Dillon? WTF! Sign Randy Moss? WTF? Cut Randy Moss? WTF? Don't re-sign Welker? WTF? Don't call at TO at the end of this past Superbowl? WTF? As you can see, BB's thinking is better than mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes