PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Never-Mores vs. Bo Peeps

Must be nice to have an OL like this

Alright, pray for the #1 seed and a blizzard.

This offense is all Lamar.....

I have seen Cunningham, Vick, and etc....but this is something.....

Stupid Rams playing like dog ****, yea i'm switching the chanel now.

Yeah I dunno how you stop him. I would just blitz like there’s no tomorrow and send bodies at him.

This offense is all Lamar.....

I have seen Cunningham, Vick, and etc....but this is something.....
easy to forget vick had plays like this

Change the name from thr LA Rams to the PU Rams.

Get it? Because they ****ing stink.

Last edited:
Lamar is just incredible to watch. Feels good to see all these other teams get shredded by him. Makes our loss not look so bad anymore.

Scary thing is Baltimore lost starting center in first series and it had no effect....

LJ is embarrassing a Wade Phillips defense. Not too many offenses can say that.
And indirectly he is setting up some posters on this site to mention how brady has struggled against wade phillips. I can see that coming soon :D

easy to forget vick had plays like this

Gotta be some of the worst, limp-d*ck commentating for an incredible play that won the goddamn game :mad:

I remember people here saying the Ravens would lose a game

kyle shanahan will give ravens defense fits next week.The key is to play from ahead vs this ravens team and take them out of the running game.

being up one score won’t take them out of the running game. So, if the strategy is to be up 14-0 or 21-7, then I agree with that brilliant strategy.

God it’d be nice to shut up all this Ravens hype. Make Harbaby cry.
Yes it would, but damn...Lamar Jackson is making that Raven's offense look pretty formidable. The more he runs with it though then I feel the more he increases the odds that he'll get injured.

Lamar is just incredible to watch. Feels good to see all these other teams get shredded by him. Makes our loss not look so bad anymore.

It was really only one bad quarter. They did ok after that.

The Ravens may have a top 10 offense all time with a rookie WR1, Willie Snead & Seth Roberts at WR. The case is there that they are the most unique offense to date

I think he's awesome as a runner, I'm still not sold on his abilities as a passer in the pocket. If he can contained and blitzed, I don't think he can do what he wants do every down.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back