PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Never-Mores vs. Bo Peeps

here we go

I have to admit it... I like Booger. He’s funny and makes some good observations.

Pats can't lose another game IMO. Ravens will run the table.

No pocket awareness...

that raven defender was sleeping on the fumble. couldve easily recovered and started running.

Rams TE's knee is BLOWN.

I know a blown knee when I see one, and that hyper-extension was NASTY. They're def showing a replay of that

Baltimore defense can be had. Thats all i am saying .This game is on McVay .He had done crap so far.
His quarterback missing touchdowns isn't mcvay fault

Why?

He's currently 6 for 6 with 2 TDs.

That's because his receivers are wide open. None of his passes tonight were into tight coverages

If not before then they will...to us in Foxborough in January.
The more I watch the Ravens, the less I believe this. We can barely score TDs and not much is gonna change soon. Yikes

I have to admit it... I like Booger. He’s funny and makes some good observations.
I was thinking the same thing...the guy knows football. I’m not minding him at all tonight.

Pats can't lose another game IMO. Ravens will run the table.

If there is one team that has a good chance, it's the 49ers. They have the front seven that could force Jackson to go through his reads a lot faster. Rams simply can't keep up with that O-Line.

just enough time left for ravens to score another TD

Rams TE's knee is BLOWN.

I know a blown knee when I see one, and that hyper-extension was NASTY. They're def showing a replay of that

torn acl

That's because his receivers are wide open. None of his passes tonight were into tight coverages

Did you actually read that tweet I posted where it mentioned something to the effect of having 3,000 passing yards in 2 years?

I think he can throw the ball just fine. They just run so well that he doesn't even need too.

here we go

People’s memories are so short.

Vick was a more polished passer than Lamar. 2nd year and they’re already anointing the guy.

It’s sickening.

here we go

Hmm it’s a good point. Vick did turn the ball over quiet a bit. Eagles Vick though? He was crazy good that one year. Not sure Lamar was better than that season.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back