PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Never-Mores vs. Bo Peeps

Nice a whole qtr of garbage time...

hahah. Everyone on this thread is pretty much talking about it. Stop being mad old man. I'm not the only person who thinks this kid is legit. its okaaaayyyyyyyy
Triggered much junior? No one doubts the talent of Lamar and the Ravens, but you seem to have a really weird obsession with the Ravens, yet claim to be a Pats fan whose team is 10-1 with one of the best defenses they've ever had.

Shame they don’t play the Titans. They’d somehow randomly stomp the Ravens

All those "McVay is the next great coaching mastermind" takes from last year really aren't aging well.

Only way we stay with them is with AB. I know people hate to see his name, but without him this season, they will have 8mins plus drives and we will just follow it up with 3 and outs.
Our defense is good but Lamar can now throw well too.

Beating a dead horse my friend. :oops:

Only way we stay with them is with AB. I know people hate to see his name, but without him this season, they will have 8mins plus drives and we will just follow it up with 3 and outs.
Yep!

Triggered much junior? No one doubts the talent of Lamar and the Ravens, but you seem to have a really weird obsession with the Ravens, yet claim to be a Pats fan whose team is 10-1 with one of the best defenses they've ever had.

Agreed.

If they run the 1 wr offense we should play 4-4 with one corner. Stunt, slant, shot gaps, 2 gap. Mix it up to mess with the blocking scheme.
The edge player Jackson reads has Jackson and plants him.
We will get 4 turnovers.

Anything but tw0-gapping. That was a big mistake. We are not sitting around and reacting because you can't out-option a option-read offense.

One other thing I think we might do is make our DE or edge guy a decoy read or he does something completely different so LJ can't option off him.

The media was talking about how Mahones was dynamic , unstoppable etc last year, now they have the love fest with LJ, whom will it be next year ?
Stidham?

Edit: didn't see yours PJ

Last edited:
oh come on....get Goff out of there the game is lost, put the back up in.

Moment of Silence for the Rams Team who's season just ended Tonight. :oops:

Will LJ come back out or will we see the backup ?

Lamar scares me sooo much more than Mahomes

Goff is freaking terrible. I've never seen a QB get carried by a system so hard before. He cant do anything without Mcvay talking in his ear the whole time.

I think the Pats defense is somewhat better than the Rams. Wade Phillips has never been able to adjust and tonight just shows how inept he is.

I hope the irony of RG3 being Lamar’s backup is not lost on anyone LMAO

I think the Pats defense is somewhat better than the Rams. Wade Phillips has never been able to adjust and tonight just shows how inept he is.
The defense does not worry me, it is the three and outs that worry me. It will be really bitter to waste this nice defense.

Ho-hum.. here we go with that four man front again. Talk about smashing a ball through a square hole.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back