PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Chiefs @ Chargers (err... Mexican Fiesta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs are going no further than the divisional round, if they make the playoffs.

Didn't they have a recording of him threatening her?

I haven’t followed the case or heard the audio. I thought I had heard the audio made the mother look bad. And that it sort made tyreek look more innocent. And that’s why he wasn’t suspended. But I have no idea, that’s why i asked

Mike Pennel sighting. Sacks Rivers.

I haven’t followed the case or heard the audio. I thought I had heard the audio made the mother look bad. And that it sort made tyreek look more innocent. And that’s why he wasn’t suspended. But I have no idea, that’s why i asked
He flat out threatened her over the phone.

Please you guys this is a game thread. Enough with the Hill case

This is the tip of the iceberg: (https://www.si.com/college/2015/08/...ball-domestic-violence-battery-plea-agreement) "Former Oklahoma State Cowboys running back Tyreek Hill pleaded guilty on Friday to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend and received three years of probation, reports Kyle Fredrickson of NewsOK.com."

Then this: (The Chiefs say the domestic violence case involving Tyreek Hill is being reopened) "a local prosecutor has reopened a domestic violence investigation involving suspended wide receiver Tyreek Hill after a TV station broadcast audio in which Hill and his fiancee discuss injuries to their 3-year-old son."

There's more, Google at your convenience.

gotcha for whatever reason I was under the impression that the audio was beneficial to hill. Clearly that impression was wrong. Usually I’m on top of stuff like this

The conditions of that field is horrible

Come Chargers, need a touchdown

What would have been the odds after the 1st quarter that Mahomes would have more rushing yards 24 than passing 15?

Please you guys this is a game thread. Enough with the Hill case
Understand, but some people need to be informed about this scumbag.

Rivers right on cue o_O

Rivers is cooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes