PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: 12/14 Ratbirds vs. Browns

I heard Garrett smacked a few of those African children over the head with a helmet off camera.

Browns have got to get a spy on Lamar. Couldn't they be bothered to watch the game we had against them and pick up a thing or two from it?

Didn’t Myles Garrett claim that Rudolph said the N word? So, what happened with that? People who make that type of stuff up (Garrett hasn’t made that claim since it happened) are just as bad as racists. Man of the year? Yikes. Is Michael Bennett still in the league? Maybe we can nominate him for pushing a disabled security woman.

Didn’t Myles Garrett claim that Rudolph said the N word? So, what happened with that? People who make that type of stuff up (Garrett hasn’t made that claim since it happened) are just as bad as racists. Man of the year? Yikes.
Both that statement and his work over there are a PR stunt by the Browns and his agent.

Baker Mayfield has regressed, he's taking off before the play even has a chance to develop.

do the Ravens have a different set of rules as far as offensive holding calls go, as opposed to the rest of the league? Perhaps I don't know what holding is anymore but from what I've seen the past sixty years,the Cleveland corner was clearly held and allowed the Ravens runner to get the edge. Maybe there's a Harbaugh No Holding Calls rule...wouldn't surprise me

That was better. Had the discipline to stay in the pocket to convert that 3rd and long.

It’s weird to see an incompetent offense but with a competent QB. Haven’t seen that all year.

Nice throw baker. Much needed

Two big time throws by Baker.. I may have to eat my words. That was a great combo route to get Peters tied up.

What a throw by Mayfield.

do the Ravens have a different set of rules as far as offensive holding calls go, as opposed to the rest of the league? Perhaps I don't know what holding is anymore but from what I've seen the past sixty years,the Cleveland corner was clearly held and allowed the Ravens runner to get the edge. Maybe there's a Harbaugh No Holding Calls rule...wouldn't surprise me
Every single game is an adventure with the officiating. Usually the league waits till the playoffs to start "letting them play". It's been a theme for the Ravens in their Super Bowl years.

Two big time throws by Baker.. I may have to eat my words. That was a great combo route to get Peters tied up.
You have to keep in mind that his progression as a QB was ******ed by bringing in OBJ and making Kitchens the HC last year. He’s been much better without the former and he’s trying to work out some bad habits likely taught by the latter.

Browns getting in a good rhythm- run game is working, passing game is working. But it's a grind. Can they keep it up?

You have to keep in mind that his progression as a QB was ******ed by bringing in OBJ and making Kitchens the HC last year. He’s been much better without the former and he’s trying to work out some bad habits likely taught by the latter.

Kitchen was absolutely the worst choice as HC. In way over his head, big time.

Cleveland should win this game.

Why hasn’t Jackson changed his cleats yet?

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back