PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minihane On Edelman: "Essentially Brain-Dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in this case, the soundbite was just as idiotic than entire transcript writ large. It was actually quite representative of the drivel that came out of this guy's mouth. There are plenty of cases where your appeal for context would be received well, but this is the wrong thread to wax philosophical about a guy being pigeonholed because a soundbite misrepresented his balanced thoughts. His thoughts were crass, sensationalist, and, ironically, brain-dead.
Then blast them all equally. A thread titled "Minihane says several dumb things" would not have provoked this response from me. What he said was dumb. The Edelman thing wasn't even the dumbest thing he said that was mentioned in the article.

This limp (insert slang word for male genitalia to prevent being banned or suspended) douche bag (sorry Ian but it's appropriate) is obviously just trying to bring up the numbers of his "brain dead" and flaccid morning "show". But seriously.....why take it out on Edelman....!? One of the heroes of these years SB victory....and one of the GREATEST and most LEGENDARY Patriots player of all time.....Let me say on behalf of all Patsfans ....F$*K you Kirk you Spineless ****y.....!!!

Minihane On Edelman: "Essentially Brain-Dead"

Ian Logue

If you listened to WEEI on Friday, Kirk Minihane of

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Guess we are bored, so let's dump on Edelman. You would think he did something truly unforgivable like Wes.

I read the article.

I love Edelman, but he *is* a meathead.

1. No you didn't otherwise you would have realized that Ian had provided the context.

2. No he isn't but I understand you have to take that position now otherwise your doubling down would became baseless.

There are lots of things that "work". Like positive thinking instead of negative thinking. The knock on Robbins is he is and does some weird ****. Like hypotizing audience members without their knowledge or concent. Wacky stuff. Brady is the best QB in the world, but he is wacky as hell.

A lot of really successful people don't conform to what is considered "normal" in society.

Useful info from Galeb. I'm much less worried about a self-help self-promoter using this on a willing (paid) audience than I am of charlatan politicians using it to lead sheeple down the road of national self-destruction.

As far as TB12 and his sidekick JE11 I'm not surprised that a self-help guru has appeal to a self-made superstar who is well known for seeking every possible source of advantage.

I'd not be surprised to learn that Brady has his psychic whisperers (psychic nutritionists?) just as he has his personal dietician and his personal throwing mechanics coach. So what if Robbins or some of his disciples have Brady's ear?

How would folks feel if it turns out Brady has been following Robbins and practicing what he preaches for years? Can't say for sure he hasn't.

So Brady could be a follower of TR (seems likely to me) and introducing Jules to him, or perhaps curious about another possible source of an edge to help improve his play. Certainly not worth the amount of vitriol thrown at TB and JE by a jealous hater.
>>How would folks feel if it turns out Brady has been following Robbins and practicing what he preaches for years?

embarassed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore