PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Milan Lucic

WhiskeyBreath

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I love this kid. Just put Van Ryn through the glass!

I'm a Lucic fan ... memories of Nealy without the scoring perhaps?

Looch with the hat trick to win the game! I love it!

And he's still just a baby! I just hope the Bruins injury bug avoids him.

I was at the game Saturday night, and was 100 feet away from the net when Lucic put that winner home. The kid is a beast!

As an aside, Manny Fernandez is AWFUL. I honestly can't figure out why some teams makes trade for trap system goalies. When the team made that trade, I told my buddy it was a stupid move. That Fernandez would suck outside of Minnesota. Trap goalies are borderline back ups on normal teams. That trade, along with trading Brad Boyes, had me scratching my head. Wideman is a nice player, but for Boyes? :ugh:

I was at the game Saturday night, and was 100 feet away from the net when Lucic put that winner home. The kid is a beast!

As an aside, Manny Fernandez is AWFUL. I honestly can't figure out why some teams makes trade for trap system goalies. When the team made that trade, I told my buddy it was a stupid move. That Fernandez would suck outside of Minnesota. Trap goalies are borderline back ups on normal teams. That trade, along with trading Brad Boyes, had me scratching my head. Wideman is a nice player, but for Boyes? :ugh:

Roloson seemed to make the transition alright in 2006;)

As an aside, Manny Fernandez is AWFUL. I honestly can't figure out why some teams makes trade for trap system goalies. When the team made that trade, I told my buddy it was a stupid move. That Fernandez would suck outside of Minnesota. Trap goalies are borderline back ups on normal teams.

Since the Bruins are also a trap team, or at least were when they made the trade, I find it hard to find fault with it. They traded a fourth rounder, and Petr Kalus, which was the very definition of selling high. He's done Jack Squat in Minnesota.

I'm happy to have him here for this season in case Thomas gets hurt. But he has to go next year. Rask needs to be in Boston.

Looch with the PPG to put the B's up 1-0 on Tampa.

Kessel and Wideman made some nice passes to make it happen

Kessel nets another, kid is on fire and Ryder just scores! 3-0 early

Kessel is so fast. This game is gonna get out of hand quickly, hopefully that means Lucic gets to fight someone, haven't seen that in the last couple of games.

Yah PJ! That was too close for comfort...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back