PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Floyd is a beast !

Status
Not open for further replies.
His "incident" and following release definitely lit a fire.

Good for us. Very good
Life can be and is funny. The old saying "Every cloud has a silver lining" apples here for the Pats. This pick up could ultimately be huge on the S/B run. And all because of .......well we know why.
Hope Floyd grabs the opportunity and I think the signs are all positive in that regard. His work ethic has been called into question in the past but as we know with BB, apply yourself and perform or else...goodbye.

I hope Floyd fixes his issues outside of football. He is a beast of a receiver. We haven't even tapped into the potential of what he could give us.

Floyd coming here was an absolute steal!!!

I just hope he has a really good support around him right now to deal with drinking. He can't afford another mistake and there's no reason he ever needs to be behind a wheel or out on the streets while intoxicated. I'd make it mandatory he has a driver/shadowing person to keep him straight. If he can turn things around, he still has a bright future ahead.

I just hope he has a really good support around him right now to deal with drinking. He can't afford another mistake and there's no reason he ever needs to be behind a wheel or out on the streets while intoxicated. I'd make it mandatory he has a driver/shadowing person to keep him straight. If he can turn things around, he still has a bright future ahead.
Brissett is with him every waking moment...

Floyd looked like Gronk on his touchdown today, dragging half the Dolphins defense the final four yards for his first Patriots touchdown.

If that wasn't enough, he leveled a Dolphins DB in the block of the year to wipe out the only possible player to catch Edelman on the touchdown that sealed the victory.

I wonder what all the naysayers in the Boston media have to say now.
Felger called him lazy..... The Michael Floyd we seen today was a beast, who was anything but lazy.

As usual.... Belichick makes a great pickup & the Boston media looks like fools.
Felger's an idiot!

I was so ecstatic watching that block I basically didn't care the play kept going (I did, but I was pumped).

I turned to my fiancé and mimicked Chris tucker from Friday. But hey, Jules, good job too!

Watching Floyd's large body running WR routes seems odd - really used to the Pygmy Pats.
Hogan is no midget at 6'1" 210, it's nice having two big physical receivers. Also Mitchell is listed at 6'1" 200. But man, if Mitchell and Amendola are ready for the playoffs, it'll be an embarrassment of riches.

It's so satisfying to see him here. I loved him in the draft the year he came out, but I knew there was no chance he was going to fall far enough for us to nab him. It's somewhat surreal to see him in a Patriots uniform after all that time. I hope he gets his life sorted out, and finishes his career here.

After just two weeks he looked well integrated into the offense aside from one miscue. He'll have another two weeks to practice with the team before our next game. Defensive coordinators are going to have a tough time planning for him.

Dude sucks. Did you see how long it took him to get it into the endzone with only 4 Dolphins on him?

Cut his soft ass.
reminds me of the td by (forgot his name) in houston couple yrs ago

I wonder what all the naysayers in the Boston media have to say now.
Felger called him lazy..... The Michael Floyd we seen today was a beast, who was anything but lazy.

Oh don't worry they'll spend 20 minutes on how Brady had to burn a timeout in the first two minutes because of Floyd and they'll downplay his TD and his huge assist on Edelman's TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back