PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Floyd is a beast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Floyd looked like Gronk on his touchdown today, dragging half the Dolphins defense the final four yards for his first Patriots touchdown.

If that wasn't enough, he leveled a Dolphins DB in the block of the year to wipe out the only possible player to catch Edelman on the touchdown that sealed the victory.

I wonder what all the naysayers in the Boston media have to say now.
Felger called him lazy..... The Michael Floyd we seen today was a beast, who was anything but lazy.

As usual.... Belichick makes a great pickup & the Boston media looks like fools.

I can only imagine if he can grasp this offense even more. At least he got some targets.

He's David Givens reincarnated. Great performance today.

You are right, he is the most physical receiver since David Givens.

David Givens had 7 career touchdown
Receptions in the playoffs (Marvin Harrison had 2).

Floyd is a great addition to our team.

Yup....

Reiss: "When I asked Floyd a few days ago if he’d thought about a potential return to the Patriots in 2017, he smiled and said he was so committed to learning the playbook that he didn’t have time to think about anything else. He’s been living in a hotel nearby Gillette Stadium and if he’s not there, he said he’s at the stadium."

Michael Floyd's sudden impact will benefit Patriots in playoffs

Wha? David Givens?!? He's bigger and stronger and faster than that.

So impressed with what he did today. And kudos to the coaches for making him effective in the system so quickly.

To balance the amazing TD catch where he carries five or six tacklers into the end zone with no help, and the wipeout block on Edelman's TD, worth noting that the Timeout called on third down on that first quarter drive was probably because Floyd didn't know what Brady was calling for him to do at the line. So, there's more still to be done.

Hoping this game gets him into TB12's good graces. Just in time for the real season.

Unbelievable play. What an effort. I loved the pick up and thought he could have a huge addition. What he brings just can't be accounted for or defended.

He's David Givens reincarnated. Great performance today.

Good comp. At his best, when hes playing at his peak. Floyd is a mini Mike Evans who I loved behind ODB.

He can high point, 50/50. Make that tough sideline catch. "Body" a db and use his size. Red zone target. What he did today was special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft