PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bennett TRADED TO DALLAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamalu is gone so lost some depth there also.
I didn't think he was a 3/4 DE/DT but regardless he was a fringe roster player....

Player of his status,,could we not have hot something a little better,,like a 5th ?

Whenever someone gets traded there's always a post like this. Do you think the Patriots don't work to get the best deal? Do you think the Patriots are bad at what they do? Maybe there was a 5th from a team the Patriots didn't want Bennett on. Maybe everyone in the league knew he was going to get cut anyway so they weren't willing to trade anything of value.

Well thank God, what your concern is or isn't, doesn't affect the fact that once charges are dismissed or dropped, you are not convicted of anything in this Country. Nolle Prosse are the sweetest words someone hears when facing a felony charge. By the way, they conducted a thorough investigation.
That's why I said "as far as I am concerned" because obviously it is not law. The point you seemed to have missed is I think he is a turd whether he was convicted or not.

I didn't think he was a 3/4 DE/DT but regardless he was a fringe roster player....
Doesn't matter, BB seemed to like him, provided DL depth in event of injuries and now he's gone. Team lost 2 DL guys in a day. It is what it is. Fortunately teams D is cooking. :)

Doesn't matter, BB seemed to like him, provided DL depth in event of injuries and now he's gone. Team lost 2 DL guys in a day. It is what it is. Fortunately teams D is cooking. :)

do we count practice squad JAGs nowadays?

The fact that this guy was unhappy and requested to be traded from a team with a historic defense and a high percentage chance at a superbowl is all you really need to know about bennets character...hes a me first guy
dont forget the superbowl when he showed up post game with his brother on nfl network,now they gotta pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes