PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Wasted Top 10 Pick Ginn Not Progressing As Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short, he said he would day dream during games about wanting to play for the Pats. Basically he wasn't focusing on helping the Dolphins win, but rather fulfulling his fantasies of playing for the enemy.

I call BS. Show us your link Aqua-liar. Otherwise, you owe Welker an apology.

BTW, how do you know that he wasn't focused on winning during the games? There are LULLS where a player in on the bench. That is still during the game. OH, and did you ever stop to think that maybe he could see the QUALITY of the team and the success that they've had and wished that the Dolphins had and a modicum of the same quality?

Aqua, Every time you open your mouth with stupidity like this, I laugh because it shows how much you DON'T know about the game and how much of a small-minded, bitter, hateful person you are.

You sit there and claim others are hypocrites, yet you are the biggest one around.

In short, he said he would day dream during games about wanting to play for the Pats. Basically he wasn't focusing on helping the Dolphins win, but rather fulfulling his fantasies of playing for the enemy.

God dude.:rolleyes:
Stop making **** up.

This has to be a bad dream for Aqua, then again maybe not.?

I've heard of alcoholic black outs that last for days. When it's over the person

doesn't remember a thing.

One of the signs of this condition are a total commitment to whatever

is floating around in thier brain when they lose touch with reality. They

seem normal in all respects except for thier last thought or dream before

they go blank. They run on those thoughts untill if and when they come

back to the real world.

I hope if and when you regain your ability to function normally Aqua

you will heed the genuine advise of those who have witnessed your

lack of mental awareness and seek help. I hope you can comprehend and

do what is best for you and your family. With respects, I'll pray for you.

PS: Hey, I'm giving it a shot. Maybe this will catch him in a lucid moment.?

Last edited:
Not ******* likely but I guess it's worth a shot.

Hows Ginn working out for you guys, Aqua? Missing Welker yet?

Every Fins fan I know can admit that the Ginn Family was an awful pick. Aqua can't.

Aqua admits that Welker is a great fit for our system but he is average at best anywhere else. He just can't admit that Welker is better than all of the Fishy WRs.

joetrash.jpg

Hows Ginn working out for you guys, Aqua? Missing Welker yet?

Not at all. I hate Welker and I'm glad he's gone. The trade worked for both of us. Satele is a rookie but looks good and is going to be a stud and we still have Chris "Play Maker Ocho Cuatro" Chambers.

Aqua admits that Welker is a great fit for our system but he is average at best anywhere else. He just can't admit that Welker is better than all of the Fishy WRs.

If Wes Welker is better than Chambers then Jay Fiedler was 10 times the quarterback Brady is.

If Wes Welker is better than Chambers then Jay Fiedler was 10 times the quarterback Brady is.

Keep telling them Aqua, delusion can be a very good friend... I still do not understand your fascination with this board, and really believe that you are some type of closet sex slave who loves punishment, before any type of gratification.

Not at all. I hate Welker and I'm glad he's gone. The trade worked for both of us. Satele is a rookie but looks good and is going to be a stud and we still have Chris "Play Maker Ocho Cuatro" Chambers.

Your. Team. Sucks.

Ridiculous. You guys never have anything other than "The Dolphins suck."

Can you guys carry a conversation in person or are you as dull as the WNBA in that aspect as well?

Ridiculous. You guys never have anything other than "The Dolphins suck."
they are 0 and 2 and came in last place last year and they have sucked for years .what else is there to say .if you want good dolphins talk you idiot go to a dolphins message board .

they are 0 and 2 and came in last place last year and they have sucked for years .what else is there to say .if you want good dolphins talk you idiot go to a dolphins message board .

Haha, owned.

He has more posts here than 90% of the Pats fans here, pretty sad. Get a life dude.

The Dolphins suck.

Haha, owned.

He has more posts here than 90% of the Pats fans here, pretty sad. Get a life dude.

The Dolphins suck.

Yes, he owned me. Just as he did with the rest of his 1000+ posts that said the SAME EXACT THING. PP is easily the most ignorant person on this board, he's like a broken record. He'll probably quote me, change it, use 10 or 11 smileys and say, "pay your lost bets."

Just because I spent my down time talking about football makes me a loser? Weird.

Yes, he owned me.
your a loser because your a proven liar and dont honor your lost bets .your a racist .you have multiple screen names here .that plus your a dolphins fan that spends all your time on a patriots message board then you complain that there isnt any good dolphin talk here lol lol .priceless .you spend all your time making a ass of yourself with all your brillant predictions and not one has ever come true .:rocker:

Last edited:
your a loser because your a proven liar and dont honor your lost bets .your a racist .you have multiple screen names here .that plus your a dolphins fan that spends all your time on a patriots message board then you complain that there isnt any good dolphin talk here lol lol .priceless .you spend all your time making a ass of yourself with all your brillant predictions and not one has ever come true .:rocker:

The bold is all stuff that you have made up and since you continue to GUARANTEE these things, that makes you a liar and a hipocrit. Others may not know how pathetic and sad you are, but you do, and that's all that matters to me.

None of my predictions ever come true huh? I picked the Colts, Chargers, Eagles, Bears and Seahawks to win their divisions last year. This year I've picked New England, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Denver and Chicago. All those picks are still looking solid and not to mention I said the Saints and Jets were over rated last year and wouldn't be as good this year. The only thing I'm constantly wrong about is the Dolphins and that's because I'm a homer. Figure it out, tool.

Last edited:
I am hoping Houston beats out Indy, wouldn't that be amazing...

I am being sarcastic, because there is less than 1% chance of that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back