PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

miami's porter already in legal trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling me a joke? Now that's quite unclassy. You could at least respect my opinion. Then again, you guys made LT cry, jerks. :mad:

What are you eight?

Last edited:
Re: OT-Nice sign Miami!

So anything that doesn't make the Dolphins look awesome is dumb? No one is holding a gun to your head making you read what I write.

Write whatever you like, but whenever you write about the Dolphins, it's is always negative. Like you're a two year old incapable of being logical, about any team but the Patriots. You just post for effect. You don't use common sense, you just post to get a reaction, like you're desperate for attention and this is your only way to get it. Do you have to be an @$$ every time you post about the Dolphins? No! But you do it anyways.

Write whatever you like, but whenever you write about the Dolphins, it's is always negative. Like you're a two year old incapable of being logical, about any team but the Patriots. You just post for effect. You don't use common sense, you just post to get a reaction, like you're desperate for attention and this is your only way to get it. Do you have to be an @$$ every time you post about the Dolphins? No! But you do it anyways.
i feel the pain :D :D

Last edited:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: go take your garbage back to finheaven .troll

Booo hooo, the big mean Dolphin fan hurt my feelings!! Gosh, If you can't say something nice about the Pats you should go away, cause us Pat fans can dish it out , but we can't take it!!!! booo hooo hoooo!!!!

Booo hooo, the big mean Dolphin fan hurt my feelings!! Gosh, If you can't say something nice about the Pats you should go away, cause us Pat fans can dish it out , but we can't take it!!!! booo hooo hoooo!!!!

How about just ignoring it?

You are on a Patriots board, you are going to get some stick for being a Dolphins fan.

This drivel is ruining every thread.

How about just ignoring it?

You are on a Patriots board, you are going to get some stick for being a Dolphins fan.

This drivel is ruining every thread.

Just because this is a Pats site isn't an excuse to write whatever you want as long as you're a Pat fan, then make rules for everyone that isn't a Pat fan.
This is also a football site and there are no rules stating you have to be a Pat fan to be a memeber, so obviously fans from other teams are welcome to become members here. Therefore if you're going to allow Pat fans to trash talk and make stupid bias remarks, then you have to accept others doing the same.

You don't see smart remarks and trash talking towards Pat fans that post with repsect and common sense, just the ones that go out of their way to draw attention and a reaction by posting stupid bias remarks. It's a part of every fan forum, I would rather post without the trash talk myself, but that's impossible because every site has their members that feel the need to insult every chance they get, so if they are going to be allowed to start trouble expect others to respond accordingly.

Last edited:

How many positives are there to write about a 6-10 team. And I have always given tons of praise to Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, who are two tremendous players. You're really one to talk though, I never see you write anything but negatives about the Patriots.

Last edited:
LOL!!! another thread turns into "my team is better than yours"... Everyone needs to quit and start talking some football or something...GOD I HATE MARCH!

How many positives are there to write about a 6-10 team. And I have always given tons of praise to Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, who are two tremendous players. You're really one to talk though, I never see you write anything but negatives about the Patriots.

I would rather you just not post at all because you're extremely bias??

I would rather you just not post at all because you're extremely bias??

This is a patriots website. Cry us a river. 6 -10 teams suck, no matter what board you discuss them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes