PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

miami's porter already in legal trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT-Nice sign Miami!

Idiot Dolphins fans are spinning this into a good thing saying this guy has attitude and fire. They deserve each other.

suppose its a positive for them that ricky is smoking weed too!!

wayne huizenga -----> :bricks:

Shoot I was just at the Palms yesterday (around 11am however)!

I had some chips to cash in from earlier in the weekend and had to stop back there before driving back to SoCal.

Was floored when I saw the futures board with the Pats at 2 -1 to win the Super Bowl! It was about 7 - 1 before the free agency period. I'm sure other books have better odds but I was so focused on hoops I pretty much forgot to shop it around.

Idiot Dolphins fans are spinning this into a good thing saying this guy has attitude and fire. They deserve each other.

Yeah, the seasons over for Miami, what will we do???

I kind of like this myself. Two guys (formerly from the ghetto most likely) that didn't get along at their jobs and got into a fist fight outside of it. Porter is a bad mother ****er. I would never mess with him. Let's just hope that he talks **** to the wrong guy next year because he and Jason Taylor on that side are going to make a mean combination.

Oh the season was over for the phins before Porter got into this fight.
The season was over when little Nicky walked out on you and the Pats signed Stallworth and Washington, while you watched.

Miami is in total rebuilding mode, it's fans just can't face it yet. But you will.

I kind of like this myself. Two guys (formerly from the ghetto most likely) that didn't get along at their jobs and got into a fist fight outside of it. Porter is a bad mother ****er. I would never mess with him. Let's just hope that he talks **** to the wrong guy next year because he and Jason Taylor on that side are going to make a mean combination.

I like tough, hard-nosed players, but that doesn't mean I'm ok with players going around acting like thugs and criminals. Have some self control.

The season was over when little Nicky walked out on you
He just went out for cigarettes, he'll be back!

I agree. Saying this shows attitude is just stupid.
It shows stupidity and immaturity is what it shows.

No matter, the phins are irrelevant anyway.

have been since shula left.

Oh the season was over for the phins before Porter got into this fight.
The season was over when little Nicky walked out on you and the Pats signed Stallworth and Washington, while you watched.

Miami is in total rebuilding mode, it's fans just can't face it yet. But you will.

The Fins season has been over since Dan Marino retired. :eek:

look forward to another miserable ****ty year for the dolphags. :)

Last edited:

Honestly, I can see that getting into a football-rivalry-based fistfight with another NFL player would go down a little easier than the typical "turd watch" offense. Heck, the other guy was 6'5" and 300 lbs! :) It wouldn't be a big deal...if his record had been otherwise sparkling. Big if.

By the way, how do the Dolphins fans feel about the "he'll always be a Steeler" part?[/QUOTE]

Were glad he said it. Joey was drafted by the steelers and spent 8 years there under the same coach, and same management. He busted his tail to crack the line-up and ended up winning a superbowl with them. If he throws all that away with a single swipe of a pen on a contract i would be VERY disapointed. When Sam madison left for the G-men he said he would always be a fin fan.And there are probaly many NE UFA's who left and still hold the pats deep in there heart....When jerry Rice is enshrined what uniform will he be wearing? Seattle? oakland?...Nope..49'ers....We signed him because he plays football, not because he was a fan of the team. (and i'de be willing to bet A. Thomas feels the same way bout the ravens)

As for the fight...I honestly don't care. It was two grown men, with a known history harrassing each other and taking care of buisness.

At least:
A. He wasn't beating his wife (mcmichael)
B. Getting knocked out by a civilian(E. Moore)
C. Assaulting an Airport security officer. (boston)
D. Getting pulled over for a DUI.(tillman)(Traylor)
E. Having sex w/ underage girls(vick)
F. Watching women sleep(C. Collins)

If they had fought in a game with their pads on one gets ejected...and thats it.

I'm not justifying it because it's not as bad as prior incidents, i'm putting it in context.

2 guys with a history, one steps up, the other puts him back down. Seen it in a bar a hundred times...

Honestly, I can see that getting into a football-rivalry-based fistfight with another NFL player would go down a little easier than the typical "turd watch" offense. Heck, the other guy was 6'5" and 300 lbs! :) It wouldn't be a big deal...if his record had been otherwise sparkling. Big if.

By the way, how do the Dolphins fans feel about the "he'll always be a Steeler" part?[/QUOTE]

Were glad he said it. Joey was drafted by the steelers and spent 8 years there under the same coach, and same management. He busted his tail to crack the line-up and ended up winning a superbowl with them. If he throws all that away with a single swipe of a pen on a contract i would be VERY disapointed. When Sam madison left for the G-men he said he would always be a fin fan.And there are probaly many NE UFA's who left and still hold the pats deep in there heart....When jerry Rice is enshrined what uniform will he be wearing? Seattle? oakland?...Nope..49'ers....We signed him because he plays football, not because he was a fan of the team. (and i'de be willing to bet A. Thomas feels the same way bout the ravens)

As for the fight...I honestly don't care. It was two grown men, with a known history harrassing each other and taking care of buisness.

At least:
A. He wasn't beating his wife (mcmichael)
B. Getting knocked out by a civilian(E. Moore)
C. Assaulting an Airport security officer. (boston)
D. Getting pulled over for a DUI.(tillman)(Traylor)
E. Having sex w/ underage girls(vick)
F. Watching women sleep(C. Collins)

If they had fought in a game with their pads on one gets ejected...and thats it.

I'm not justifying it because it's not as bad as prior incidents, i'm putting it in context.

2 guys with a history, one steps up, the other puts him back down. Seen it in a bar a hundred times...

fair enough, putting it in context, your right, it isn't that bad.
point well taken.
but still, you can't be pleased to be hearing this right after he became your big FA signing.

Apparently now not only did Porter and his entourage beat up Levi Jones but they also robbed him.

Bengals tackle Levi Jones now claims that, during the Sunday night incident in which Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter allegedly beat him up, Jones also was robbed.

Per Bengals.com, some jewelry alleged was stolen from Jones as part of the incident, and that as many as seven people (including Porter) were involved in the attack on Jones. (The whereabouts of Porters' dogs at the time of the incident are unknown.)

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

fair enough, putting it in context, your right, it isn't that bad.
point well taken.
but still, you can't be pleased to be hearing this right after he became your big FA signing.

Yeah...i'm not pleased about it at all. I'de rather him do it on the field.

Apparently now not only did Porter and his entourage beat up Levi Jones but they also robbed him.

WOW...The bengals/Dolphins game this year just got a whole lot more exciting.

Please let that mugging story be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand