PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merriman injured in first practice w/Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard for me to feel sorry for the guy, considering:

- He fired his agent the day after he got drafted and got in bed with the Postons (he knew being associated with them would have hurt his draft stock otherwise so he waited until after)
- Fired them after he got his rookie contract and hired Tom Condon.
- Fired Condon and hired David Dunn to get a new contract from the Chargers (which didn't work).
- Google Search "Shawne Merriman" and "Tila Tequila".
- He's the same guy who said almost four years ago that he was going to "punch Tom Brady in his mouth" at a Chargers fan rally.

Lights Out for him. And sorry for any Bills fans that are hoping for any meaningful contribution from that meathead.

I second that emotion.

(Though if nobody had placed a claim, and the Pats were on the clock,
I might've given the matter some serious thought.)

Well he was on HGH :rolleyes:

Tony mandarich although one of the biggest bust of all time later became a pretty solid O-lineman for the colts for a few years. His last year was protecting some dude named peyton manning in his rookie campaign.

Neither are allowed and it was not right of Rodney to take them, but they're quite different.

Never knew that about Manadarich. Good for him, (most) people deserve second chances.

Last edited:
Neither are allowed and it was not right of Rodney to take them, but they're quite different.

Never knew that about Manadarich. Good for him, (most) people deserve second chances.

mandarich is the poster boy for what going off steroids can do to someone. he was a pancaker at msu and fell on his face with the pack.

Can't say I feel sorry for Merriman, but the Bills...they're the new Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes