PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Merged] Gronkowski Pitching Show ( Animated/ "Reality")

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: [Merged] Gronkowski Pitching Two Different Shows (One Animated, Other "Reality"

I'd prefer that he just play football.

You do realize it's an ANIMATED show... ;)

re: [Merged] Gronkowski Pitching Two Different Shows (One Animated, Other "Reality"

Wouldn't he still be the voice?

There's this thing called an offseason. ;)

Wouldn't he still be the voice?

Are you concerned because he may tear his voice cords and be placed on IR as a result?

Personally, I'd rather see him preoccupied with cartoon dubbing than doing arm wrestling with one hand, while trying smash full cans of bud lights on his head with the other.

There's this thing called an offseason. ;)

And I'd rather see him spend his free time doing voice overs than body slamming people.

And I'd rather see him spend his free time doing voice overs than body slamming people.

Exactomundo

Video: Gronk's Leaked Animated TV Show Pitch

Are you concerned because he may tear his voice cords and be placed on IR as a result?

Personally, I'd rather see him preoccupied with cartoon dubbing than doing arm wrestling with one hand, while trying smash full cans of bud lights on his head with the other.

You've made me a believer!

The Gronks

gronks show - YouTube

Leaked Video: The Gronkowskis Are Pitching An Animated TV Show

http://fansided.com/2013/10/29/gronkowski-family-pitching-animated-tv-show/

gronks1-590x349.png

Last edited:

Hope it doesn't end up in the same saturday morning time spot as Aaron Hernandez new cartoon Orange Is The New Blue

re: [Merged] Gronkowski Pitching Show ( Animated/ "Reality")

If this thing gets done and aired then it is 100% clear, the Patriots have lost their way. This type of nonsense would never happen with Ty Law, Willie McGinest, Bruschi, etc., leading this team. Brady's too worried about his next $10M piece of real estate to concern himself with leading the team off the field.

Gronkowski should worry about not getting hurt every season instead of pitching cartoons...absolutely disgraceful. I'm sure Krafty Bob wants his cherished "brand" to be associated with shotgunning cans of Bud heavy....

Re: Meet the Gronks

I had this weird dream. Rob Gronkowski was on a pair of water skis and wearing a leather jacket, getting ready to jump over a pool of man-eating sharks.

He's teetering closer to that line...

Talk about irony. Gronk has now literally become a cartoon.

I'd much rather see Gronk continue to tone it down, which seems to me to have been the case since the multiple surgeries and Hernandez situation starting around Memorial day of this year. That is just my perception though, but in my opinion he seems to have shown some hints at maturing a bit. We'll have to see.

Just because they want it to happen and have a short reel of ideas doesn't necessarily mean that this is what will definitely happen. The last I heard stated that they were hoping/pitching/planning this to happen. Gronk may end up having a change of heart in the meantime and nixing the idea, if it hasn't happened already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots