PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Media unfair to Moss again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long passing game, short passing game. We tried them both and nothing worked until the Giants got too tired to go full force to get to Brady anymore.

Yes, the OLine/Protection was dominated. However, there were quick passes for 8+ yards to Welker, Stallworth, and Faulk throughout the game. But, mostly, I saw Brady looking down-field to the right with what looks like time for a go or post to develop (will never know, due to constraints of television). The large yardage gains in this game, that I remember, was when Welker, Stallworth, and Faulk were running into open space after short quick passes.

Last edited:
I think what Moss meant about "game-plan" and "intensity" was saying that they didn't play it or coach it well enough. Kind of what the coach says, when they've struggled. Not a problem.

**** the sports media. did you see how the members of espn almost creamed their pants because of the pats losing last night? emmit was laughing about and others seemed like they wanted to jump up and down. then some people I never heard of on fox sports radio were talking bad about them last night. Not even breaking down the game, just making fun of the loss. thats great reporting. I love how BB and TB do not respect the media and do not give them what they want, they are not worthy of respect.

The Giants won the game and supposedly had inferior talent (to say nothing of experience, certainly coming into the game. Yes, one can say they got lucky and got some breaks, but bottom line is, they won the game. I don't think the overall talent differential between the two teams is that great. Still, NE - with all due respect to the Giants - should have won this game.

When you, overall, have inferior talent and experience and win the game, logic says that you clearly had the superior gameplan. Yes, there are a lot of factors that go into it, and yes, the biggest single factor was the failure of the Patriot OL to show up. But that's all part of the gameplan as well. The Giants' gameplan banked on the their DL beating NE's OL (as would ANY gameplan to beat most any team and certainly the Patriots).

Kind of hard to argue with Moss - who also rightly said that the Giants played with more intensity - on this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back