PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Media screaming about Bills running up the score

Well, it’s come up since then, but no, not butthurt. Just glad that nobody here is whining about running up the score, and very little whining about the refs.

Time to start a whine: The refs ignored blatant holding by the Bill's OL...but that was not why the Patriots lost. The Bills were on fire; no one could have beaten them that day.

So this thread is to yell about the media not yelling about the Bills "running up the score" and then yelling about how no no one should yell about the Patriots hypothetically running up the score?

Strawmen galore

So this thread is to yell about the media not yelling about the Bills "running up the score" and then yelling about how no no one should yell about the Patriots hypothetically running up the score?

Strawmen galore
No.

Nonsense. The Bills whupped the Pats. The Pats actually ran more plays, but the Bills gained nearly 2x as many yards on the ground while Josh Allen threw for five TD's and no picks. They scored seven TD's on their first seven possessions. I would never say they "gave up" but our Defense played about as poorly as it could. And, remember the points the Pats put up on JAX just a few weeks ago.

I actually think we did stop caring. Not to say the Bills didnt blow us out and deserve it. Just seemed like the team knew they were done and didnt care after a certain point. Especially the defense.
Not sure they didn’t care, but I definitely think they thought the Bills would go to clock killing mode and not keep throwing for the end zone.

Dave Chappelle Wow GIF

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back