PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo wins Defensive Rookie of the Year award

Status
Not open for further replies.
128 tackles for the season, mayo was great. gholston, however, was a big bust, i'm happy we didn't make a big effort for him, although i have to say, i was quite infatuated with him about a year ago :/

Last edited:
Mayo is awesome...Dude is tackleing machine...

Yeah please explain????

I know Dimitrof was a former NE employee but still dont see how that is the same as what you are saying.

actually that is the point and to expand on it Dimitrof is a Pioli diciple and learned most of what he knows about evaluating talent from the Pats. I am not saying anything other than its pretty cool that the Patriots are directly connected to both of those draftees. Being this Dimitrof's first year and this being his first pick made you can say he learned his lessons well and made the best out of them

actually that is the point and to expand on it Dimitrof is a Pioli diciple and learned most of what he knows about evaluating talent from the Pats. I am not saying anything other than its pretty cool that the Patriots are directly connected to both of those draftees. Being this Dimitrof's first year and this being his first pick made you can say he learned his lessons well and made the best out of them

Well than by that logic thank you to Bill Parcells for building this dynasty.

actually i think we should all give thanks to him for the part he played
without his superior coaching in the early 90's the Pats might actually be in Stl and w/o the forsight to bring BB here as a D coach and assistant HC Kraft might not have had the personel knowledge of how he works and then he would not eventually be the HC of the NEP

its all connected in some way my point in this instance is do to it being his first 2 months after he left the Pats he made a pick that became the OROY there is a nice feeling that our team hires the right people before anyone else knows their talent. not to say we are the only ones but we are one of the rare few

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand