Max Kellerman: "Brady is the GOAT, But Will Be a Bum Soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score

Jesus.Christ.

Lol this was too funny to not post.

Max and Screaming A Smith uh have always been derelicts.

Brady will someday be not good by NFL starter standards. I hate the term "bum" though. when talking about great that get to the end of the rope. Seems unfair. When i think "bum" i think total lack of talent or will.

However Max said this year or next for sure. Very possible. If Brady has 3 really good years left will he say he was wrong?

Certain guys stay good long after they should not going by the averages. I think Brady has a chance to be one of those.

Favre at 40 was still very good.
Moon at 39 had a very good year.

Those are the best best examples i have of a player playing that well at that age.

Tom Brady this year is 39. If he plays well he will do only what a handful of players have done. If he plays well again he will do only what maybe Favre has done. IF he plays well at 41 for a whole year that would be a first in NFL history.

Brady has a way of being first in NFL history to do a number of things.

We have got to stop giving these fools attention, nobody but Mazz is actually dumb enough to say and believe something so insane.

"SAS, your show is dying "

"I've got a full proof plan"

"Wow how original :eek:"

This was referenced in another thread a while ago, and I said I hope nobody here felt like they had to start a thread about it, although I wasn't optimistic.

I was actually starting to think it might get ignored the way it should, but no such luck.

Yup. Let's replace Skip Mindless with Skippy Kellerman. Brilliant.

They have been saying this crap since 2008 although apparently adding "bum" adds authenticity.

The closest Kellerman has gotten to actually playing football in his life was when he would sneak into a locker room and choke himself with used jock straps. Twink.

They have been saying this crap since 2008 although apparently adding "bum" adds authenticity.
Yeah exactly. It's just the incredible lameness of it… say a guy who's going to be 40 maybe will not be good in a year or something. Say it again next year, lather rinse repeat. Be right eventually. It's pathetic.

Wow how Pats fans love to punish ourselves. We get mad when Felger and them talk about a complex, but then we make threads for things that happened how many days ago and have already been discussed? What's worse is those who trash ESPN and then watch and post these kinds of things from ESPN? I couldn't even tell you a single thing ESPN might be talking about unless, ironically, it's posted here. Lol Why, at this stage of the game when we know the score, do we care what anyone on the outside thinks? People have been predicting Brady's demise for four or five off seasons now. And in fact, the only reason we haven't heard more demise talk in the past two is because of Defamegate. I don't get it at all. Just ignore it. It doesn't really affect Brady's performance. It doesn't ever affect how BB runs the team. And we know they mostly do it for ratings and clicks. Is it really that fun or interesting to come in a thread and be angry (again)? Lol. Carry on, I suppose. I'll be in the Kevin Faulk thread if the cops coming looking for my alibi. Lol

Last edited:
SAS was defending Brady here, but you can tell his rage was fake. They probably told him to start going nuts about every topic to try and prevent the show from becoming a snooze fest. Shows you how desperate they are to keep ratings up.

I never thought anyone anything would make me miss Skip Bayless.

This idiot Mad Max makes me miss Skip.

Brady will never be a bum, he'll retire before he gets that bad. All i know is he only has a few years left so I need to get back up there for another game before he hangs the cleats up.

What you mean a bum, soon? Gisele is going to kick Tommy out and take all his money and force him to live on the streets? WHY! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back