PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennett to retire after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DID SOMEONE SAID PATRIOTS TRADE LARRY FITZSIMMONS!?

Good for him. Made some money that will feed at least two generations, won titles and now can transition sonewaht healthy into something he was heavily dabbling in for a while anyway.

He has a side business, Imagination Agency, which he really seems to enjoy.. in 10 seasons he has made upwards of 33 million, and that should provide enough capitol to keep his interests going..

Good for him, better to walk away then get "wheeled" away..

The Imagination Agency – Where Ideas Come to Life

He wasn't lighting it up in GB before the Rodgers injury. Maybe not the fit he had hoped. I think he discovered the grass isn't greener in GB...just frostbitten.

Regards,
Chris

Dwayne Allen is a major bust. I'd trade for Marty for his final year. With Gronk & Marty on the field....

He'll still catch more passes than DeWayne Allen next year

Dwayne Allen is a major bust. I'd trade for Marty for his final year. With Gronk & Marty on the field....

I've also salivated over having both healthy. Last year I think both were fully healthy for one game maybe - the Browns game? That was a beauty to watch. Then Marty's foot got banged up and of course Gronk got IR'd.

Marty played very well in the SB too and had some big grabs, not sure if we do that without him, thank you Marty and best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes