PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney is made out of glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, or you're a Jet troll.
You're just to uptight about you're little binky.
Please go back to JetsInsider.

Prove I am negative towards that pats other then saying maroney and jackson have injury concerns. You cant because I am not.

Homer

Prove I am negative towards that pats other then saying maroney and jackson have injury concerns. You cant because I am not.

Homer

Thanks for proving my point.:rocker:

Troll.

Thanks for proving my point.:rocker:

Troll.

I see you ignored my challenge. You cant prove what you said because it is not true. It is that simple.

Btw calling you a homer might have something to do with you calling me a jet troll the post before.

Once again prove I am negative towards the pats as a whole. I find it funny how insecure you are. A pats fan questions maroneys durability with more then enough evidence to do so and you have to resort to lying and making things up? Pathetic.

I see you ignored my challenge. You cant prove what you said because it is not true. It is that simple.

Btw calling you a homer might have something to do with you calling me a jet troll the post before.

Once again prove I am negative towards the pats as a whole. I find it funny how insecure you are. A pats fan questions maroneys durability with more then enough evidence to do so and you have to resort to lying and making things up? Pathetic.

You are not a Pats fan. You had everyone fooled for a while, but we've all caught on now. The only thing pathetic is your need to validate you world to us, a world where Jackson and Maroney are busts and you get to gloat, "I told you so."
Go back to www.Jetsinsider.com please.

Last edited:
You are not a Pats fan. You had everyone fooled for a while, but we've all caught on now. The only thing pathetic is your need to validate you world to us, a world where Jackson and Maroney are busts and you get to gloat, "I told you so."
Go back to www.Jetsinsider.com please.

Just like I thought. What a joke. Again find me where I am critical of the pats outside of Maroney/Jackson's Durability.

Just like I thought. What a joke. Again find me where I am critical of the pats outside of Maroney/Jackson's Durability.

You are completely pathetic. You can't convince anyone here you're a Patsfan. Just give up.

You are completely pathetic. You can't convince anyone here you're a Patsfan. Just give up.

Last edited:
Keep dodging the question. It shows hot you make things up.

At least we know you've gone into denial mode.
Just keeping posting the same stupid thing over and over. That'll prove your not a troll. Here let me:
"Just like I thought. What a joke. Again find me where I am critical of the pats outside of Maroney/Jackson's Durability"

Jets up 23-17.

Hey so whats the excuse this week?

And? What if he never even panned out and just sucked? We wouldn't discuss that either. Home fans don't discuss the negatives much when there team is flying higher than has ever been witnessed by mankind...or are you missing that because you're looking for the "dark cloud" in this shining light called the 2007 New England Patriots?

Aren't you on top of the football world with the rest of us at this moment. Aren't you relishing the finishing "EFF YOU!" touchdowns we're scoring?

I know the rest of us are!:D

And? What if he never even panned out and just sucked? We wouldn't discuss that either. Home fans don't discuss the negatives much when there team is flying higher than has ever been witnessed by mankind...or are you missing that because you're looking for the "dark cloud" in this shining light called the 2007 New England Patriots?

Aren't you on top of the football world with the rest of us at this moment. Aren't you relishing the finishing "EFF YOU!" touchdowns we're scoring?

Don't mistake Danny for a Patsfan.

He's a Jets boy at heart.

At least we know you've gone into denial mode.
Just keeping posting the same stupid thing over and over. That'll prove your not a troll. Here let me:
"Just like I thought. What a joke. Again find me where I am critical of the pats outside of Maroney/Jackson's Durability"

Jets up 23-17.

Thats what I thought. You cant find examples of me being negative towards that pats other then questioning Maroney's durability. Which is just sooo unfounded:rolleyes:

Keep on making things up. Haha pathetic.

Thats what I thought. You cant find examples of me being negative towards that pats other then questioning Maroney's durability. Which is just sooo unfounded:rolleyes:

Keep on making things up. Haha pathetic.

Jets moving the ball pretty well today.

Question 1. Aren't you on top of the football world with the rest of us at this moment.
Question 2. Aren't you relishing the finishing "EFF YOU!" touchdowns we're scoring?

Don't mistake Danny for a Patsfan.

He's a Jets boy at heart.

EXACTLY! That's why he's going to have to answer the questions I just asked him or he's a phony.:rolleyes:

So c'mon Danny, answer my questions.:cool:

Last edited:
Are people - even little danny - actually arguing that TODAY proved that Maroney isn't durable? Seriously? They worked him back in, got a big lead through the passing game, and figured why get your #1 RB knocked around in a blow-out?

The running back takes more contact than any other skill player. RBs are known to have the shortest careers because of the wear and tear. If we don't need to use the guy in a game we're winning by multiple TDs - EVEN WHEN HE'S AVERAGING 5.0 YPC - why WOULDN'T we play him sparingly, and save some of the wear and tear for Washington and Indy?

danny, I know you've sunk your teeth into this bone, but you're not actually serious with this B.S. today, are you?

Notice how Danny usually spends most of his time talking about Maroney, Jackson, or Seymour's injury? It's like calling them injury prone and "made of glass" is all he cares about, unlike the average Pats fan who'd like to actually talk about the game and how the teams playing...

Yes, Danny's a troll and I will no longer waste my time in conversation with him.

Had to do it to you again. This team isnt falling apart. And you and youre spastic little buddies couldnt have been more wrong about Laurence Maroney. You getting the point yet? Shut up about Belichick and let the chips fall where they may.

Had to do it to you again. This team isnt falling apart. And you and youre spastic little buddies couldnt have been more wrong about Laurence Maroney. You getting the point yet? Shut up about Belichick and let the chips fall where they may.

Hahah honestly you have got to be the most insecure person in history. This thread is freaking classic btw. You all copy me with my term so be happy I brought it to you stalker!

Your security is made out of glass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back