PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marcellus Wiley takes a shot at the crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deflatemyballs

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score

Someone is salty. Not sure what his past relationship or history talking about the pats is. Never really pay attention to him because he sounds like a moron when he speaks.

Idiot. What does this even mean? He's not surprised Nink took PEDs (which is surprising considering Nink's overall reputation) or he's not surprised a Patriot took PEDs (which is surprising since very few Pats ever seem to be suspended for PEDs)?? Neither option makes sense.

And wtf did he "see coming"? He saw a Patriot taking PEDs coming? Just shut up.

Idiot. What does this even mean? He's not surprised Nink took PEDs (which is surprising considering Nink's overall reputation) or he's not surprised a Patriot took PEDs (which is surprising since very few Pats ever seem to be suspended for PEDs)?? Neither option makes sense.
I think it's the patriot angle. Could be anything though. The man has the iq of a small child.

Wiley is a dink who never won anything.

I'm not shocked that Ninkovich tested positive for a banned substance, just like I wouldn't be surprised if Khalil Mack, Suh or Watt tested positive. I'm sure that Wiley wouldn't be celebrating on Twitter if that happened, though.

Wiley is a dink who never won anything.

I'm not shocked that Ninkovich tested positive for a banned substance, just like I wouldn't be surprised if Khalil Mack, Suh or Watt tested positive. I'm sure that Wiley wouldn't be celebrating on Twitter if that happened, though.
Exactly, you don't see anyone gloat when Von Miller got suspended

Wiley's just an idiot spawned from the worst show in ESPN history known as Sportsnation. (Yes that says a lot)

Wiley's on fire! damn he's good. Yet another troll cons another patsfan into promoting himself. Damn they're just too good I tell ya! It's time we give them all a standing ovation. They just keep getting someone to do it! o_O

Another jealous, miffed ex-Jag. Butthurt like Brunell.

Last edited:
Clearly he did not attend Columbia due to his intelligence.

While a Freshman at Columbia, Wiley thought that the Core Curriculum was a workout routine.

There is no truth to rumor that his nickname with the Bills was . . . "Prison *****."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes