PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe Butler would be screwing around SB Week when he was with his mom, his girlfriend and his son during the week.

Lol Jesus some of you guys...just...I have no words. How the hell do you even say this with a straight face after that statement?

I’m just repeating what dumbass said, the names were changed to protect Bill Hitler.

Balls in your court Belichick. :mad:

Wow. Let's see what the response is from the Pats camp. From Belichick saying it wasn't discipline, Minnehan's report that this wasn't because of discipline, and Butler now saying he didn't break any rules this truly comes down to Bill benching him because of his play. Fine, he doesn't start, but what a major F UP it was not to get him in the game when it became apparent to everyone other then Belichick that Chung couldn't cover Agholor, Bademosi couldn't tackle, and the Pats D was horrendous all game.

Bademosi is what he is. There's a reason why he hasn't been a starter.

Yes, because Gilmore and Rowe were ahead of him, with Butler and Jon Jones as the inside guys. Big guys...Small guys...get it?

Bademosi just got here and got what, 1 spot start and looked good doing it.

Have a nice day!

This should be its own post so some or our so called fans who have been trashing him the past 2 days can't over look it.

As I have been saying ad nauseam it was never disciplinarian it was the game plan and a poor one and Bill just screwed up. Exactly as Bill said but some people refuse to believe the words out of their own coaches mouth and instead think they know more than he's telling them.

If a game plan is all there is to it, Belichick needs to have his head checked for real. Butler would have to be in a medically induced coma to play Richards over him in any package.

Wow, well there goes all the ******** about curfews and pot smoking. Strictly a football decision, where at no time in the game BB/Patricia thought that Butler could help stop an Eagles team that was driving down field on EVERY drive.

Absolutely boggles the mind.

That’s what happens when your coaches don’t trust you

I am not sure if it means anything but Brady liked that response by Butler on Instagram. Queue dramatic music *Duh duh DUH!* :D

Which is why I am convinced that it is some discipline/behavior-related thing.

If it really was just football, then there is no reason for Belichick and Patricia to not go "what the hell - nothing's working, so let's try Butler in there. It can't get any worse." After all, that was basically why Butler got in the game in SB49! The plan and packages did not have Butler playing. But what they did have wasn't working so they tried him.

But the fact that they wouldn't put him in for even a single snap, even when Chung had to miss snaps, tells me there was something more than just football-related going on.
Ohh, poor baby. High ankle sprain (lie) ,which means we have him drop back and throw 55 times when all other teams would protect their QB, run a lot, get to playaction to help him out and stave off the pass rush.

Fact: Brady may have had a slight ankle sprain, but you don't show no signs of limping with a high ankle sprain and look just fine. He was also absolutely awful in the 2007 title game throwing way too much. All hail Laura Maroney (22 carries, 122 yards) and the O Line in that 4th qtr, and to Joshy, who thankfully didn't wait any longer to bail Brady out.

Nice Brady Ballwashing. Do you have 7 nights worth of Brady footie pajamas in that closet with the 5th place trophies, too?
Malcolm Butler and Malcolm Butler Alone cost them the Super Bowl.

giphy.gif

^ Actual footage of all of this forum reading you Bill apologists' nonsensical words right now

Sorry, but it's not like Butler is going to release a statement saying "yeah I got faded and told BB if he doesn't like it to suck Deez nuts".

Take everything from both sides with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I don't do phantom crybaby Brady injuries. Sorry.

The guy could be completely healthy and throw 3 INTs in a game and you people would still scour for ways to make excuses for him.

He's had a 'shoulder' "probable" for like 10 years, too. LMAO

This should be its own post so some or our so called fans who have been trashing him the past 2 days can't over look it.

As I have been saying ad nauseam it was never disciplinarian it was the game plan and a poor one and Bill just screwed up. Exactly as Bill said but some people refuse to believe the words out of their own coaches mouth and instead think they know more than he's telling them.

Others refuse to believe the words out of Butler’s mouth

“ they lost faith in me”

-Malcolm Butler

Balls in your court Belichick. :mad:

Winner tag simply for posting something of substance rather than joining the chorus of rejected scripts for Friday Night Lights.

Regards,
Chris

I'm starting to have a sense that Butler was under the weather during practice, didn't perform well, and so it was decided to play healthy players over an out of football shape Butler. who knows....

I think we are treating butler here like we do almost all ex boston athletes. Someday I can see such a thread about brady sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents