PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Making the Case (Pros and Cons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked the Pats finished 14-2. The League didn't give us a break on one of the losses because Brady didn't play in that game and neither should you. It still counts and will be the answer to the trivia question "When was the last time the Pats were shutout at home?"

But it's totally meaningless in the context of the conversation about next Sunday.

I'd like to point out that the Steelers don't have a short week, they have a normal week. We just got the extra day as we Played on Saturday.

Shouldn't each #21seed get the chance to play on Saturday too? O should they play on Sunday's as they'd be "at home" if they win.

They have 1.5 days less to rest their players and then gotta leave Saturday to travel to Foxboro. Of course it's not a TNF situation but it's still a considerably shorter week than the Pats have.

But it's totally meaningless in the context of the conversation about next Sunday.

He said that the worst performance by the offense was in the Seattle game where they scored 24 points when they played much worse against the Bills and Denver. That's my point.

They have 1.5 days less to rest their players and then gotta leave Saturday to travel to Foxboro. Of course it's not a TNF situation but it's still a considerably shorter week than the Pats have.
Not arguing, I'm just saying the Steelers have a fairly "normal" football week (Sunday to Sunday). It's not a short week, it's that the Pats have a longer than normal football week. Their week is better than having a Monday night football game and then playing on Sunday (or near equivalent if they played Monday at home).

There's a reason it's good to be the #1 seed.

He said that the worst performance by the offense was in the Seattle game where they scored 24 points when they played much worse against the Bills and Denver. That's my point.

I was speaking about Houston...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back