PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac to join Pro Bowl Skills showdown (UPDATE: VIDEO Added)

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Nice. Just like Brady did in his first couple of years.

Mac is the only reason why I'll tune in to the pro bowl.

The QB challenge was the only thing worth watching Pro Bowl weekend in the 90s and early 00s. I hope the skills challenge will be as entertaining.

as long as there is no beach football
As devastating as that was- maybe Edwards becomes a star which saves Pete Carroll's job, then Bill never comes here, then Patriots don't draft Tom Brady... one way to look at it I guess.

They should do 7-7 flag or touch games on a shortened field.

I was hoping he'd be a part of this! Only part of the pro bowl worth watching. Especially excited to see him in the precision passing event. I think he has a good chance to break Derek Carr's record (21 points).

I never bought the injured shoulder thing. If he's participating then chances are he is ok.

the last round will be who can eat the most big macs

I never bought the injured shoulder thing. If he's participating then chances are he is ok.
Then he has a noodle arm and need to work on that this offseason. Those out/flat throws were dangerous, he got lucky with a couple of mixed pick sixes.

Just have them play it on Madden
Na it’d be cool to see them play but the same way most everybody has. Not everybody actually suited up in school, but I imagine most have at least played two hand touch as kids. Relatable. Also the safety stuff.

I hear there's a glass breaking competition and QBs have to throw a pass and break a pane of glass from 20 yards....bet Mac Jones fails...HAHAHAHA....its a joke people, lighten up Francis....:rofl:

I'm sure that Mac has heard all of the opinions about his arm. He is going to show it, good or bad.
The kid is competitive and confident at least.

But what if Mac can not throw the ball with enough velocity? That would be very embarrassing for all of Pats Nation.

Last edited:
I think Mac has a good chance of winning the skills challenge....

Per his pre-draft info, he is into these kinds of drills/competition...

Anyone watching?

Hunter Renfrow > Cam at being a QB

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down