• Franchise Player/ Star

Votes: 49 75.4%
  • Average- Above average player

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Bust

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Watch some of these throws. Can Cam throw them?

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d like to see how Harry plays with a QB as accurate as Jones is.

It was the epoch of belief in draft grades, it was the epoch of incredulity until you check individually with everyone in the war room.

Capture.jgp.PNG
Cam's inability to do this was the most disappointing thing to me last year. Cam will jus throw to someone when they are standing still. It was so deflating.
Capture.PNG
I have seen enough, cut Cam now. Waste of space.

Who would you rather have Mahommes or Brady? Who gaf if he isn't throwing a ball while sideways in a game he's losing to the GOAT?

He's the guy that fits the scheme the best.

I'd like to see Mahommes do it without the 2nd best offensive weapons in the league
Years 1-3 Mahomes

Watch some of these throws. Can Cam throw them?

Ok, I could show 50 QB's and ask can Cam make that throw. lolI love the pick, but I think we need to hold the reigns on putting him in the hall of fame yet. Most do not make it and not every QB the pats take is going to be the next Tom brady.

It was the epoch of belief in draft grades, it was the epoch of incredulity until you check individually with everyone in the war room.

it was the season of incredible catches, it was the season of passes defensed!

Ok, I could show 50 QB's and ask can Cam make that throw. lolI love the pick, but I think we need to hold the reigns on putting him in the hall of fame yet. Most do not make it and not every QB the pats take is going to be the next Tom brady.
I am just happy I am not stuck with Cam or Stid that is all. Being better than the version of Cam we have does not equate to putting someone in the hall of fame. It is actually a very low barometer for a QB. If I was saying his throws are Brady like, then you may have had a case to say this.

I am just happy I am not stuck with Cam or Stid that is all. Being better than the version of Cam we have does not equate to putting someone in the hall of fame. It is actually a very low barometer for a QB. If I was saying his throws are Brady like, then you may have had a case to say this.
Yep join the club. I was not talking about you or anyone in particular, I just know how fans are with the new toy.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back