PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like an 86 REMATCH ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Since Da Bears look like they have this wrapped up;

IF / Assuming we can thump the Dolts..........

The Pats have a chance to make up for the 45-3 azz-whooopin we took way back. I'll never forget that sense of optimism I had before that game that somehow we could pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat that steamroller that was the Bears. (god I could not stand that SB shuffle).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I really thought the Saints could take the Bears; but thinking back about one of our toughest games this year; it was the one against the Bears.

It reminds me a lot of that first SB season against the Lambs when their coach said Pats were the most physical / toughest team they played all regular season. He also supposedly told his guys after that game at Foxboro to "watch out; we could be seeing these guys again this season" back when the Pats were all but written off.

So lets hope this SB storyline goes the sameway. Continued disrespect motivates the Pats to bushwhack both the Dolts and Bears and bring another one home to foxboro.

Good job Saints; you had a great season.

I really think NO was a more complete team; but Brees just made too many mental mistakes in this game and their D just gave up stopping the run after they lost momentum on that missed FG. Too bad. It is going to be too bad to see such a horrible QB make it to the SB; but I guess it could be worse..................it could be dope-head Vick.

LETS NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT get ahead of ourselves

Indi is no easy task..i hope for a hard fought game AND IF WE LOSE..i rather lose knowing we gave it all we got and not screwed up. i can deal with a team being better..but not when i know we could of beat a team but lost b/c mistakes

LETS GO PATRIOTS

LETS NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT get ahead of ourselves

Indi is no easy task..i hope for a hard fought game AND IF WE LOSE..i rather lose knowing we gave it all we got and not screwed up. i can deal with a team being better..but not when i know we could of beat a team but lost b/c mistakes

LETS GO PATRIOTS

Thank you. Let's focus on Indy.

Since Da Bears look like they have this wrapped up;

IF / Assuming we can thump the Dolts..........

The Pats have a chance to make up for the 45-3 azz-whooopin we took way back. I'll never forget that sense of optimism I had before that game that somehow we could pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat that steamroller that was the Bears. (god I could not stand that SB shuffle).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I really thought the Saints could take the Bears; but thinking back about one of our toughest games this year; it was the one against the Bears.

It reminds me a lot of that first SB season against the Lambs when their coach said Pats were the most physical / toughest team they played all regular season. He also supposedly told his guys after that game at Foxboro to "watch out; we could be seeing these guys again this season" back when the Pats were all but written off.

So lets hope this SB storyline goes the sameway. Continued disrespect motivates the Pats to bushwhack both the Dolts and Bears and bring another one home to foxboro.

Good job Saints; you had a great season.

I really think NO was a more complete team; but Brees just made too many mental mistakes in this game and their D just gave up stopping the run after they lost momentum on that missed FG. Too bad. It is going to be too bad to see such a horrible QB make it to the SB; but I guess it could be worse..................it could be dope-head Vick.

Gumby, you are either very old, or your memory is going on you. Every Pats fan knows the score of Super Bowl XX:Chicago 46 Pats 10. I would love to get revenge, but there is a massive Godzilla sized obstacle in the way named the Indianapoli Colts. Hopefully we get the chance for revenge. then again, if we get in, there is no guarantee we can beat Da Bears.

I am going to barf right now. My heart is pounding, I just cant take the suspense. It looks like its all Colts but can we pull off another big win? Please, I really hope that we do. No stupid mistakes or turnovers. Our secondary has gotta step up today, we need to stop them.

Gumby, you are either very old, or your memory is going on you. Every Pats fan knows the score of Super Bowl XX:Chicago 46 Pats 10.

oh; yeah .........either I was too busy wretching my guts out into the sink to see our garbage time TD we got when they finally brought Grogan in OR ELSE my early senility is setting in.

Not trying to get ahead. NOTE THE CAPITALIZED "IF" at the very beginning of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down