PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOOK: Patriots Unveil New Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could've easily made your point without the subtle dig on Stidham, but deep down you don't really want him to succeed and look better running the offense next year than Brady has over the past couple of years.

I don't know why are you are writing to me about buying a Stidham jersey, because that was brought up by another poster. I don't generally buy jerseys. The last one that I purchased was Wilfork, about 8 years ago. I don't really consider buying a jersey a "real life financial decision", so I personally would have no problem money "wasting money" one. In fact, I plan to do that as soon as they are selling Stidham jerseys in the right sizes at the pro shop....I plan to buy two of the cheap ones and send them as a joke to a couple of my friends who are Brady worshipers, like yourself.

As for my outdated username, I tried to fix it a few years ago on my phone after they won their 5th but couldn't figure it out and haven't bothered to try again since. It probably wasn't the best subject for you to bring up, when you are still using their ex-QBs name as your username. It's kind of pathetic, because you are totally fan of the team as a whole, not Brady above all else. Maybe take your shrine down first and then work up the courage to change your username.

It was not meant to be a subtle dig on Stidham. And I'm talking about jerseys because a) this is a jersey thread, and b) the poster I was responding to was talking about Stidham jerseys. :rolleyes:

And in in no way am I a fan of Brady over the team. You must have me mistaken for someone else.

Has more to do with you joining today and somehow finding this the only subject worth commenting on so far. The coincidence led to the joke that you can't seem to appreciate. Although there's something about the lack of humor as well as the style and tenor of the near instant argumentative replies that makes me wonder if perhaps only the id and join date are 'new' here

Ok..you said it was a joke. why are you still continuing on?

And why does it matter what thread I choose to post in??

I am a Pats fan. I don't have to hide anything.

I hate the red stripes on the white jersey. Too much visual noise.

Maybe that is the whole point? Would you put it past BB and Ernie to study how certain patterns on jerseys can be distracting for defenders, when they are trying to track a ball in the air with a WR or TE in front of them? I'm not saying that's the case but it also wouldn't surprise me. No detail is overlooked by those two.

Predominant red stripes flanking a blue stripe on an all white jersey. I think that is the definition of visual noise. I dont need to see a game with these jerseys to determine the concept isnt great.

With all due respect. I completely agree.

With all do respect. What does that even mean.? We haven't even seen them play with them on yet this season...how are you gonna be distracted by the red strip and majority of the fans here want the red unis back?

This post is due due. :D

I wisely bought a Slater home jersey before they changed....whew!

If they do Pat Patriot helmets, I will forgive this.

Ahh we are going to do this here too! The spelling and grammar police are out.

Cool.

Would you put it past BB and Ernie to study how certain patterns on jerseys can be distracting for defenders, when they are trying to track a ball in the air with a WR or TE in front of them? .

Yes, I am sure that this is correct :rolleyes:

Last edited:
the red stripe is better than the silver fang imo. i was nervous it would look like parcells era unis

Onto a new era indeed. Meh, if we win games I'll like the unis.

With all due respect. I completely agree.

Is Thumby going all in on the new Edelman uni or holding out until the Ring Johnson jersey becomes available?

I care less about the uniforms, but that's just me. How many additional wins will these new uniforms get the Pats? Now that's important to me.

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION. Really it is time for Kraft to go.

Belichick needs to go too. We all know that he had something to do with the choices.

They did poll New England Patriots fans, but they did not poll Washington DC sports fans who jumped on the dynasty bandwagon in 2007.

No wonder we lost the SB to the Giants. :D

I got a Slater jersey.
94335129_10100183452872375_8781829315558899712_n.jpg

But, I wanted to get the away one, but with my kids and pizza sauce fingers and tapping me on my shoulder, I had to go with the home jersey.

I got a Slater jersey.
94335129_10100183452872375_8781829315558899712_n.jpg

But, I wanted to get the away one, but with my kids and pizza sauce fingers and tapping me on my shoulder, I had to go with the home jersey.

That sure looks a lot like a Texans jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes