PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

lol Some bspn fantasy nerd would rather have pff than Belichick as GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Ya go ahead a build a team based on their dumb f**king grading system and see how that goes. Just an absolutely hilariously dumb take.

So basically keep a guy that has one foot out there door, is compromising the defense with his freelancing and just got into a heated argument with coaches all because ****ty pff has him at an 87 grade which is 9th best LB.

Even more funny is the fact that there at least a handful of people on here that agree with this idiot.

Isn't that the old Philadelphia Eagles model or the current Redskins model... they all do wonderful!!!

I dont follow any of the PFF stuff at all but do they do any player forecasts during summer ?

I'd love to see how accurate they are about projecting development of players instead of just grading what they think they see on any given play.

I dont follow any of the PFF stuff at all but do they do any player forecasts during summer ?

I'd love to see how accurate they are about projecting development of players instead of just grading what they think they see on any given play.
The only time PFF information is useful is if you print all of their garbage onto toilet paper then use it to clean yourself up.

This is such a happy memory. I wish he and that Gymrat (?) guy got together to opine about salary caps and glutes and stuff.

Add in the poster who had issues with the players' digits, wishing instead for "tighter" numbers on the roster.

In order for this to even be a conversation, PFF would have to actually be good. Like, if you want to have a whole scouting vs. analytics debate then cool, but PFF pumps out ****ty analytics, so it's even dumb on that level. The Pats' FO is way more advanced at what PFF does than PFF is.

Oh no; some guy said something that mildly derided the patriots, we had better sharpen our pitchforks!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft