PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL at the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta is finally healthy and looking to play spoiler which they did. I don't really know how you can say a team that is 11-3, beat New Orleans in their house and almost beat the Ravens in their house is overrated?
Wasn’t suprised. The falcons have been more competitive the second half and the 49ers had key injuries.
Plus they changes are coming the worse it gets. Players, coaches always want to keep fighting & put their best efforts on film.

Plus they changes are coming the worse it gets. Players, coaches always want to keep fighting & put their best efforts on film.

yup and as far as I know those players love Quinn. So no surprise they are playing hard

I think like half of the starters for the 9ers were out on defense

yup and as far as I know those players love Quinn. So no surprise they are playing hard
Exactly they know he's most likely gone & then what happens w them?

Save for 4-6 guys nobody is untouchable or off limits.

As talented as anyone for the most part but just no luck w injuries. "Sometimes its better to be lucky then good"

Stabilize that OL w/e you do. Get Grady some legit help. Pray like hell for good luck & you never see NEP in the SB again.

Seems like the Falcons may be trying to rally to save Quinn’s job. Not sure it will work but they’ve played much better in the last month.

I think they’re the best team in the NFL. Every team loses games. Not surprising that Atlanta would understand how to counter Shanahan.

In actuality this game didn’t matter because the final game against Seattle will determine whether they’re the #1 or #5 seed. A win or loss here made no difference.

Anyway, this thread seems like something Pats haters would post.
I know most pats fans dont wanna admit it, but i dont think they’re better than baltimore. Its very close, but if they met in the superbowl i’d give the ravens the slight edge

Exactly they know he's most likely gone & then what happens w them?

Save for 4-6 guys nobody is untouchable or off limits.

As talented as anyone for the most part but just no luck w injuries. "Sometimes its better to be lucky then good"

Stabilize that OL w/e you do. Get Grady some legit help. Pray like hell for good luck & you never see NEP in the SB again.

they had that oline solid again for a year or 2 then it went to **** again. I thought they’d figure it out this year. took a shot on them to win the super bowl as my nfc choice at 32-1. Crash and burn

I think they’re the best team in the NFL. Every team loses games. Not surprising that Atlanta would understand how to counter Shanahan.

In actuality this game didn’t matter because the final game against Seattle will determine whether they’re the #1 or #5 seed. A win or loss here made no difference.

Anyway, this thread seems like something Pats haters would post.

thats just not true. It does matter because now if they lose next week they lose the division if Seattle beats Arizona.

would open up first round byes for Green Bay And new orleans

Did Sanders not play? Watched the game but don't remember seeing him

Did Sanders not play? Watched the game but don't remember seeing him

wasn’t on the inactive list. So unless he was IRed for some reason he was there

Are people still sleeping on how bad Jimmy G’s arm strength is and how his throws flutter?

He had an awful game. Big letdown.

they had that oline solid again for a year or 2 then it went to **** again. I thought they’d figure it out this year. took a shot on them to win the super bowl as my nfc choice at 32-1. Crash and burn
Trust me I did too lol. KC looking nice rn in terms of value. Only team that can beat anyone, anywhere besides Balt but I'm KC > Balt rn. They haven't peaked yet & are good enough on defense imo.

In defense of san fran, this game had trap written all over it. The falcons have quietly been one of the hottest teams for the past month+, and the 49ers were still riding high off that saints win.

i wouldnt read in to it very much

thats just not true. It does matter because now if they lose next week they lose the division if Seattle beats Arizona.

would open up first round byes for Green Bay And new orleans

I stand corrected. I expect them to beat the Rams at home but assumptions aren’t good in the NFL.

In defense of san fran, this game had trap written all over it. The falcons have quietly been one of the hottest teams for the past month+, and the 49ers were still riding high off that saints win.

i wouldnt read in to it very much
9ers blew the game. Screwed around on offense all game. Fumbled the ball away in Falcons territory, Missed an extra point, Kittle Fumbled the ball out of bounds which would have iced the game as it looked like he would’ve got the first down.

Like the Pats, 9ers have a terrible pass blocking line.

Trust me I did too lol. KC looking nice rn in terms of value. Only team that can beat anyone, anywhere besides Balt but I'm KC > Balt rn. They haven't peaked yet & are good enough on defense imo.

KC defense has improved since last year. Much more effective against the pass. Mathieu has been a big pick up.

the run D is still a concern. Does well against the teams who struggle to run but against the good running teams they struggle.

they get off the field on 3rd down though. I still think I’d lean toward Baltimore at this point. Better defense. Better rushing attack.

hate to say at but those two teams look like the best in the AFC. Hopefully this offense will find something

oh and harbaugh over reid all day

I stand corrected. I expect them to beat the Rams at home but assumptions aren’t good in the NFL.

yeah I mean If they are this banged up next week, that doesn’t look good for them.

KC defense has improved since last year. Much more effective against the pass. Mathieu has been a big pick up.

the run D is still a concern. Does well against the teams who struggle to run but against the good running teams they struggle.

they get off the field on 3rd down though. I still think I’d lean toward Baltimore at this point. Better defense. Better rushing attack.

hate to say at but those two teams look like the best in the AFC. Hopefully this offense will find something

oh and harbaugh over reid all day
Agreed its a toss up between them two rn w us not that far behind but you can't deny what they bring to the table rn.

Playoffs could be as open as they've been in a while if we don't pick it up.

We still have Bill & Brady who will unload every clip they have before defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back