PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL -And So It's Come to THIS For Ray Lewis!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get why he felt like doing this. There's got to be more fun and/or fruitful activities.

I honestly can't decide if he's just trying to stay relevant or if the meds he's on to suppress guilt for his role in murder are causing him to have delusions.

What's he doing goofing off in his garage? He's supposed to be finishing up his groundbreaking Hip-Hop album.

It's time for an intervention :eek::D

I badly want to say something, here, to encapsulate how nakedly and how acutely this horrifically sad Video exposes Lewis's Depths of Loneliness and Despair and of an abject, cringing realization that his only relevant Days have long since passed, and that even those were meaningless Entertainment, that his Raven TeamMates all despised him and laughed at his Antics behind his back, and that, somehow, deep down inside, he always knew it...but I can't seem to find the Words.

Ray Lewis is and always has been the very Face of transparent False Bravado. He's like those Chumps at BaseBall Games who turn around and pump their arms, pretending to lead Fans who're already cheering: He's a Parasite.

Men ~ and Women ~ with real Drive and real Intensity don't need to put on some ******** Show to celebrate their alleged Drive and Intensity.

Ray Lewis was pure CowShit on his best Day. He was the Ben RoethlisBerger of MidFielders, aggressively and desperately trying to sell all'f us on what a Bad Ass he was...But the real Bad Asses never have to sell their Bad Assery.

He was and remains to a real BadAss like Julian EdelPerson as Steve McQueen ~ gutless, cowardly beater of women ~ was to Paul Newman.

I just don't get why he felt like doing this. There's got to be more fun and/or fruitful activities.

Ray is a motivational speaker. That's his talent now. I think he tried to visualize what he'd say if he was a member of either team.

I dig it. Some are confused b/c they see him as a hater but I think this is a sign of respect.

Love it!

Ray is a motivational speaker. That's his talent now. I think he tried to visualize what he'd say if he was a member of either team.

I dig it. Some are confused b/c they see him as a hater but I think this is a sign of respect.

Love it!

Ummmm.....PYPER........He's filming himself talking to imaginary people in his garage.

Last edited:
That imaginary house was pretty cool, you can even see the imaginary basement where he keeps the real bodies.

Ummmm.....PYPER........He's filming himself talking to imaginary people in his garage.

He made it for social media...not the walls of his garage. LOL

To be fair to Ray he did have a great career.. I think he is having a little trouble letting go.

If he wants to be one of those motivational speech guys/gals, then he should go for it. But honestly I don't think he is good enough to do it. Showing emotion and saying words alone just won't cut it for professional motivational speeches.

I agree with @Nikolai - - many of us did this when we were little kids.

This poor guy is making videos of his imaginary lockerroom pep talks in his GARAGE!

I have never seen a person who so desperately needs to get a life after his career. I can't help but think of.......

946d8e8a404b2622046b158872be9141.455x341x1.jpg

Next week, perhaps he will tweet out his imaginary Inauguration Speech or his imaginary Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech.....actually I hope he gets all dressed up to do those two! :p
He is a real life "legend in his own mind".

And I'd bet he believes people look at him as a legend. And maybe some do. But trying to comprehend thinking of oneself as a legend is impossible for most.

Brady seems like the opposite...he's uncomfortable with the legend stuff while people bring it up all around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents