PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lol Aaron Rodgers is in his prime years

TbSB5

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
And the fact that people compare Brady who is not even in his prime years anymore apparently compared to Rodgers shows how Brady is the best. The numbers Brady puts up at this point of his career is still comparable, if not better than Rodgers prime years. Take that into consideration.

Nothing's funnier than looking at Rodger's postseason record.

Brady is better than ever.

And the fact that people compare Brady who is not even in his prime years anymore apparently compared to Rodgers shows how Brady is the best. The numbers Brady puts up at this point of his career is still comparable, if not better than Rodgers prime years. Take that into consideration.

Nothing's funnier than looking at Rodger's postseason record.

What makes you think Brady is not in his prime? He had a near perfect season last year.

threadfail.jpg

Brady is like other veteran athletes that have found a way to stay highly productive late in their careers.

Is it accurate to say that big papi Ortiz retired in his prime? No. And Brady is not in his prime either.

Fortunately Brady is in excellent health and has not had his effectiveness sapped by nagging injuries. There is no reason to expect him not to play up to his usual level. That really doesn't mean he's still in his prime, even if it does seem to be a distinction without a difference.

I don't really get the inferiority complex some fans seem to have. Brady is almost universally considered the GOAT across the board at this point, I think Rodgers even said so. Hell the cover of Madden says so. Just enjoy it while it lasts. I pretty much grew up watching Brady play, I was 14 when he took over in '01 and now I just turned 30 and I'm preparing for a wedding in a couple weeks. It's been a hell of a ride watching the greatest to ever do it do it every Sunday, every fall from high school to a wedding.

I spit on the people who try and say Rodgers is greater because "he has the most talent ever"

**** them. Brady the GOAT forever. at least until all of us are dead

Threads like this make me miss Peyton. (sung to the Nationwide is on your side theme).

Rodgers is like the P Manning of the NFL has good regular season but then chokes in the playoffs.

Brady doesn't have anyone at his level!

so many insecure fans.

brady is the greatest. it doesn't matter what other people say about other players. kudos to rodgers for being great. he will be solid #3 or have a chance to be #2 in my book.

Rodgers is the best quarterback of his generation. Brady is the best quarterback of all time. Green Bay Packer fans have every right to be proud of their quarterback. But Brady is the goat.

It's Brady and a half step down from Brady is Montana. And a half step down from that are about half a dozen people one of them is Rogers one of them is Peyton Manning. John Elway is in there somewhere. So are other very very talented quarterbacks including Aaron Rodgers And in that group you can make arguments in several different ways over who should be the top and who shouldn't. Which guys you put third on down are mostly a matter of preference.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back